I’m missing bonus data from sim upgrade

Sanjay
Sanjay Posts: 40 ✭✭
edited February 10 in My Mobile

I’m missing bonus data from sim upgrade  can you please help

Answers

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 819 ✭✭

According to the footnote of the message, you will receive these perks within 60 days 😊

Order your new SIM card now because by activating it by Month day, 2022, five My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each will be deposited in your account*

* The owner of the account associated with a mobile plan covered by this email who changes their current SIM card to a VoLTE compatible SIM card before the date mentioned in this email will receive five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each within 60 days following this change. An owner can receive a bundle of five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1 GB each for each mobile plan for which a SIM card change is required. The account owner will be notified by email at the time of deposit. These My Rewards gifts will then be available for 60 days, after which time the five (5) My Rewards gifts of 1GB each will expire. My Rewards gifts are non-redeemable and non-transferable.

• Sanjay
    Sanjay Posts: 40 ✭✭

It has been over 60 days

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hello Sanjay,
    Thank you for your post,
    I have verified your account and I can see that you changed your SIM card on August 26th.
    The 5Gb of data will be added to your account within 60 days after you've made the swap.
    I assure you that you will receive the data that was promised to you, however you need to wait a little bit longer.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

• Kolanget
    Kolanget Posts: 9
    Most problems are resolved following this step. To chat with our Customer Service team:

Our FAQ`s can help with your issue. Use the keyword search function.
    If necessary, click the chat bubble on the bottom right side of this page to speak with a customer service representative.
    Or, make your way to the Solution Hub to acces answers from the Fizz community
  • Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,685 ✭✭

Dont worry, Fizz always send perks

This discussion has been closed.