VoLTE replacement issues

Options
Stephan26
Stephan26 Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

Hi.

I received an email mentioning that i would need to request new free of charge VoLTE cards for both my #s. I completed the steps required on August 25th and was waiting for them to show up. This morning, i have one of the phone (can't check the other as my kid is off to work) that won't connect to the LTE network anymore, even after rebooting. Phone says no SIM card inserted.

I checked the status of my VoTLE order and it does not even show up in my account. What is going on? Need to fix this ASAP.

I even received the "Your order is confirmed." email on August 26th 10h55am.

So order confirmed, yet not new SIM cards, 1 of 2 at least no longer working and no 5GB

Anyone else have had this issue?

THanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,354 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Stephan26 ,

Please note, that these Sim cards are not being delivered by the company that Fizz does business with and it should arrive in about 2 weeks since you placed the order.

If you don`t receive the Sim card in these 2 weeks, please reach our colleagues on Live chat following these details : https://fizz.ca/en/support so they can assist further.

Be sure that you are logged to your Fizz account before accessing this link and that you start browsing the FAQ`s so the chat bubble appears at the bottom of the page.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a good one,

-Raul

Answers

This discussion has been closed.