My phone is supposed to be connected at my door

Options
Melykiwi
Melykiwi Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited September 2022 in My Mobile

Hii! So my door , to open it , I need my cellphone , but the door doesn’t ring and it goes directly on my voicemail without a notification

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,354 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Melykiwi  ,
    Thank you for being part of the Fizz community!

Please let me know if you already set the PIN for your Voicemail. If you didn't, you can do it by going in your Fizz account at: My plans -> Manage plan -> Advanced Parameters -> PIN to access your voicemail. You can set the first PIN and change it after if you will want from there.

Also if the phone is connected to the door, my advise would be to verify the seconds until the calls go into Voicemail.
    In order to do this please dial: *61*+15146470999*11*number_of_seconds# on your phone. The number of seconds you choose must be a multiple of 5 and be between 5 and 30 seconds. 
    You can find more information in this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-set-up-my-voicemail

Thank you for understanding and I wish you a great day,
    -Georgian

Answers

• Collapse3
    Collapse3 Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options

When u compose a phone number keep pressing 1.

Than they will ask you a password it should be 8208.

Then you be able to modify everything!

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options

Is Your phone supposed to ring to let you that somebody is ringing the bell? then you have to compose a number so the building door opens?

Check these on your phone

• DO NOT DISTURB IS TURNED ON: ... 
    • 2 – BLUETOOTH IS CONFUSED: ... 
    • 3 – VOICE OVER LTE IS ON: ... 
    • 5 – SIM CARD HAS SHIFTED: ... 
    • 6 – NETWORK IS NOT SUPPORTED: ... 
    • 7 – VOLUME IS TURNED DOWN: ... 
    • 8 – FORWARD TO VOICEMAIL IS ON: ... 
    • 9 – PROVIDER HAS A NETWORK PROBLEM

• Olic
    Olic Posts: 820 ✭✭
    Options

Is it systematic? Do you receive all your other calls?

Has your number been ported to Fizz recently?

I've already seen a lot of cases where portability takes a bit longer from some providers. For example, I use VoIP.ms and sometimes it takes a few days for this company to notice the ported numbers. In this case, however, you should hear the message from your old voicemail, not the one at Fizz.

This discussion has been closed.