Мy router loses WAN IP Address very often and comes back after 30 sec.

Options
Kaloyan
Kaloyan Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in Internet

I have to work online and it's impossible.

The technical support gives me advice to plug it into another 120v outlet

I did of course but it doesn't help.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,364 admin
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Kaloyan,

Thank you for being a Fizz member!
    Rest assured that we need to make all the manipulations with you and try to fix the issue before sending a technician due the fact we really don't want to charge unnecessary for the technicians appointments. Only they have this authority and in case they visit you and some of the manipulations that should have been made with us fix the issue, they can charge you for the visit. 
    So in short terms, by doing all the manipulations with us will lower the chances that you will be charged.
    I am counting on your understanding and I am waiting for you in our live chat to verify everything with you.

You can find more information and open the chat from this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/my-wi-fi-network-cutting-how-do-i-fix-it . Once you are in it, scroll down a bit and in the right bottom corner of the screen will pop-up a green bubble with a question mark. Click it, and the green square with 3 dots is our chat.

Have a great rest of the day,
    -Georgian

Answers

• Ihssan
    Ihssan Posts: 279 ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options

If the problem is on there side you dont have a choice but to exhaust all the advices they give you before sending a technician. Keep contacting them every time it happens.

This discussion has been closed.