Add-on 2GB

Options
Mazin
Mazin Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in My Mobile

Hi

I purchased a 2GB add-on on July 4th and when I checked yesterday, it is GONE. I usually consume 1-3 GB for the whole month since most of the time, I am on WIFI.

What happened?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,364 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Mazin,

Thanks for reaching out.
    I am sorry to hear that. I have verified your account and I see that one Add-on appears to be consumed, however, you have another one of 2 Gb. In order to make further verification, please contact us in private: https://fizz.ca/en/support

Thank you, have a great day!
    -Adelina

Answers

• Mazin
    Options

Hi Adelina, I don't get the ? to ask for Support. I tried Edge, Chrome and today FireFox.

Can you contact me on my cell # on the account.

As you mentioned, I purchased 2GB two times. The first one was gone during less than 24 hours. The second one I still have 1.7GB after few days. I did not change anything in my setup. Also, I am on WIFI most of times.

• Rimi
    Rimi Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

go on the fizz website and click on my account. There you can see data you consumed. Now click on see usage and if you see your add-on is gray, it means it has been used

• Mazin
    Options

@Rimi

Thanks for your information. I have been with Fizz for more than 3 years. My question was around the first 2 GB that disappeared (consumed) in less than 24 hours and the next 2GB that I purchased are still there after 4 days and only consumed 300MB.

Hope to get an answer from @Whizz

• ivey
    ivey Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

You probably accidentally left data on and it used it up. If you argue long enough with support they might give it back

• Mazin
    Options

@ivey

Thanks. I did not change my settings between the two times I purchased extra data.

Also, my monthly consumption for the past 3 years is around 2 GB. How can I consume 2 GB in 1 day?

Hope that support will call me. I can't access Support on the Fizz.ca

• Mazin
    Options

For example, my WhatsApp only downloads Photos. No Audio or Video while on data. Just an example.

• ivey
    ivey Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

I see, that's a different story. Definitely call support yourself, they don't really check the forums. This is likely an error on fizz' part

This discussion has been closed.