Network disconnected

Options
avidgardener
avidgardener Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2022 in My Mobile

The Fizz network disconnected from my phone 2-3 days ago, and it won't let me sign in again.

I've already had issues before this, and had to set the APN manually, then reset(?) my SIM card using a second phone in order to receive the configuration notification to install it. I've tried those things to address this "sign in" issue, to no avail.

I've tried looking on the forum for similar issues, only to find people redirected to email correspondence, with no solution provided.

Now the chat function isn't working on your website. Clicking on the "chat" link only makes the box disappear. I do not have ad-block. There appears to be no one to help get my service up and running again, so in desperation I am posting to this forum.

This will be my last attempt at fixing these issues before shopping around for a different mobile service provider. Please advise.

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,827 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

The chat session with customer service is working.

I suggest to try clearing your browser cache, reboot your device and retry in private mode.

Contact Fizz customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, then click on it to start your chat session with Fizz customer service.

The "❔" not visible or does nothing? Make sure…

• you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ❔ bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    • you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly using "►Log out" in the left menu, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
    • no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
    • try in incognito mode
    • JavaScript is enabled
    • no VPN disables the rendering, some have ad blockers
    • to empty your cache
    • to try with a different browser, Chrome and Edge are known to work relatively well with Fizz
    • to try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)

Answers

This discussion has been closed.