No confirmation on the site or on my email after I ordered a sim card

Options
cadrivs
cadrivs Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in My Mobile

Hi! I ordered a sim card a few minutes ago and the request didn't seem to process. I put in the info I needed to, adress, credit card, everything, and when I placed my order it just showed a loading screen for about 10 minutes until I got tired of it and refreshed the page. The next thing that popped up was the overview part of my account, but when I go to my order or transaction history it tells me that I haven't ordered anything or made any transactions yet. It doesn't say anywhere on the site that I have a sim card and need to activate it or anything of the sort, and I haven't received any confirmation email. It's also worth noting that I don't have any pending transactions from fizz in my bank account. Has this happened to anyone? is there a way for me to be 100% sure I didn't pay anything and it was just some kind of mistake? thank you

Best Answer

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you try to chat with fizz customer service?

Answers

• cadrivs
    cadrivs Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I talked to the messenger bot, who told me someone was going to be with me as soon as possible. I’m just waiting now.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,116 admin
    Options

Hello cadrivs,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and the SIM card order did not go through. No funds were taken from your bank account either.
    You can try to order a new one following the steps  from here:  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-order-sim-card
    Thank you for your interest in our services!
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.