No internet connection after moving today

walkerren
walkerren Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

The technician came around 2pm, and told me to wait for 1 hour for the reactivate, till now I still can’t connected. How to fix this problem? I have to work online.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,785 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello walkerren ,

Thank you for reaching us.
    I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I can see that you already contacted our support and they suggested placing a service call appointment.
    Please continue the conversation with our support team.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@walkerren

Hi,

if this situation is due to a pending activation service, that you can check in your Fizz account under: My plans, as long as the activation is not completed and remains ongoing in the system, only Fizz’s support team can correct it.

Here's a list of the lights of your Wi-Fi modem and the different possible states:

IMPORTANT: If all Wi-Fi modem LEDs are off, it may be a simple power supply issue.

Make sure the power cable is securely connected at both ends.

If it is plugged in using an extension cord, remove it completely. The same advice applies if the modem’s power cable is plugged into a multi-outlet.

However, you can try to unplug the modem from the power outlet for a few moments in order to restart it and then, after reconnecting it, test the services to make sure.

If the problem persists despite the possible corrections proposed by the troubleshooting, you'll have to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to do some further investigation to correct this situation as well as provide you advice and precise answers. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• walkerren

My account display that the moving has been finished, but the two arrow lights still always blinking, is there anybody can give me an answer? Don’t tell me there is another ticket and redo the installation. I waiting 7 days already !!!

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@walkerren

What the LEDs are telling you is that the modem is not able to find the frequency of the network, so depending on the date on which you planned, when you made the appointment, the end and start of the service at the new address, the modem will be provisioned by Fizz’s technical team.

• walkerren

Technician came today, understand? Then he said waiting for around 1 fucking hour. But till now, no connection! Understand?

• abidhabi
    abidhabi Posts: 1 ✭✭

Same issue. Technician came this morning but I still have no internet. Try to contact Fizz, haven’t been able to all day.

• Greg
    Greg Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

Good to know the technician came. The internet is still not working?

• walkerren

Still No connection

This discussion has been closed.