Referral code Problem

Options
sinol
sinol Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Data Gifting

I have two questions.

1- I sent my referral code in the data gifting category to send me some data((I have 2 phone numbers in my account)) but the data was deposited on another number how can change one of my numbers to primer?

2- Now I have 4 gig data in one of my numbers but I can not send it as a gift to my other number why??

I see a message that says

(This plan currently doesn't have enough data to send a gift.)

Thanks

Best Answers

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi sinol

To change the plan that receives data gifting, you can go to your account settings. At the bottom, there is a setting (called Perks) which can be used to change the default plan which will receive future gifting.

Or if you prefer, it is better to give your phone number (via private message) to receive gifting to the plan that you want.

Unfortunately once data has been gifted or rolled over, this data cannot be passed on to another plan.

If you have access to both phones, you can share the mobile data via hotspotting or you may also consider swapping SIM cards if this suits your needs.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,901 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi sinol

When you modify the Perks option and save the changes, any new gifts should be sent to the plan that you specify. It does not affect any data that has already been gifted before this change.

If there is any issue with this option, I suggest to contact Fizz support to see if they can help - https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Of course, there is always the recommended option: gifting by telephone number.

Answers

• sinol
    sinol Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Fizzy,

Thanks for your response.

I changed the (called Perks) but still, I received gift to other number😂

Again thanks for your help.

This discussion has been closed.