This is the place for your referral codes. Here, and only here ⇩

Comments

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Substract 💲25 from your 3rd bill 🤩 using my code ► LRYiH ◄

Hesitant about moving to Fizz❓️

• Abandoning a loyal provider for a "small player"?
    • What quality will you get? At what price?

FIZZ IS FOR YOU 👌

👉️ Fizz = VIDEOTRON ➖ TV ➖ phone support ➕ Competitive price ➕ Generous data

👉️ VIDEOTRON works for you? Fizz will work too 💯 It's the same network since it's an official subsidiary.

Good plans:

• INTERNET : 💲53 for 60 Mbps unlimited
    • MOBILE : 💲28 for 1GB: unlimited QC calls, visual voicemail, incoming SMS only (many use an App nowadays, why pay to send SMS? 🤷‍♀️).
      • ♻️ Unused mobile data get rolled over up to 2 months
      • 💞 Data Gifting="Pay it forward". Get free data with your referral code, anonymously. It really works, know where to ask (like here )
      • 🏆️ PlanHub ranks Fizz #1 in mobile plans 1GB & Unlimited(SMS+4G calls) 

FIZZ IS ⛔️ NOT FOR YOU 🚫 IF YOU...

• must be able to talk to employees (phone support, in store). Fizz is 100% online using keyboards (chat, forum)
    • do not live in Quebec (or Ottawa)
    • want it packaged with cable TV or landline
    • have a VoIP or wired (dry) line (first ask your provider to transfer to mobile before going to Fizz)
    • don't like controlling your plans yourself on the web in a self-serve fashion
    • insist in using their Wi-Fi5 router for a too large area. Your own router is preferable; even better if it's Wi-Fi6

GREAT! HOW?

1. Subscribe to your 1st service
    2. Use my code ► LRYiH ◄ at the ORDER SUMMARY step
      1. It's the only place you can apply it
      2. It's the only moment, forget it and it's too late
      3. Press
      4. the green button to validate it.

🙏 Thanks for considering my code ►LRYiH◄ 🌞

✨ And welcome to Fizz 🤗

• sman
    sman Posts: 4,217 ✭✭

Hi! 

Do you like receiving a credit of $25 ?

Yes, you can have them! use the 🔥 referral code NPONZ 😊

The referral code is valid when you activate your first plan, remember to

1. Enter the referral code on the Order Summary page where you see the total price including the taxes.
    2. You must also press on the green button to validate the referral code.

It's the only time and place where you can do this. If you miss the opportunity while activating your plan, it's too late!

Thank YOU 🙏 for using my referral code 💕 NPONZ 💖 Welcome to Fizz!⚡️

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,660 ✭✭

Hi!

Here's my $25 Fizz referral code: D2U9A 😊

👉️ Once our $25 referral credit is released, I'll send 2 GB of data your way. 👈️

👍 To receive this data from me, send me a PM @ https://forum.fizz.ca/en/messages/add/PF_Ref_D2U9A

When you activate your first plan, remember to

1. Enter referral code D2U9A on the Order Summary page where you see the total price including the taxes.
    2. Make sure to click on the green button to apply the referral code.

It's the only time and place where you can do this. If you miss the opportunity while activating your plan, it's too late!

Thank YOU 🙏 for using my referral code 💖 D2U9A 💖

Welcome to Fizz!⚡️

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Welcome to Fizz !

If you need a referral code this is mine OKWPW. With this code you will receive $25 to be applied to your 3rd payment.

It is important to add the referral code during the creation of your plan when the taxes are shown. It must be entered in the field provided at the bottom of the order summary.

Referral code OKWPW

1. Use it on the "Order Summary" page which appears the page before you enter your credit card
    2. Be shure to confirm it with the green arrow button 

To be shure to know where and when to put it, read point 3 of this link.

Referral program: how can I invite, and get invited?

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

You have the opportunity to earn a referral bonus when you are invited to join Fizz and activate your first plan with the referral code of a member. Once you’re a member, we’ll assign you your very own unique referral code. You’ll then be able to earn additional referral bonuses by inviting friends to use your referral code to join Fizz

Thank you !

• Narhval
    Narhval Posts: 34 ✭✭

Me, me, pick me!

A8QZT

Thanks and enjoy!

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

Here's my referral code to get a discount on a subscription: 2PMA6

Thank you and welcome to all new Fizz members!

• Ericb53
    Ericb53 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭

HERE'S MY REFERRAL CODE FOR YOUR 25$ DISCOUNT

👉️B1D5J👈️

THANK YOU FOR USING IT and WELCOME TO ❤️ FIZZ ❤️

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Hi!

Here's my Fizz referral code: 66KGA

As usual, I will gift extra data to customers who use my code. 

If you use mine, I will gift free data to you (between 1 to 3 GB depending on availability and also your needs).

Feel free to send me a private message here: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/messages/add/Fizzy

Thanks for using my code!

Also consider these current offers (note that offers are subject to change by Fizz):

👉️ Fizz Home Internet: Unlimited plans starting at $39 monthly

https://fizz.ca/en/internet

👉️ Fizz mobile: Calling + SMS texting plans starting at $22 monthly

https://fizz.ca/en/mobile

👉️ Fizz phones: If you're looking for a replacement phone, check out the online shop here: https://fizz.ca/en/plp

Fizz is always having a sale on some popular models!

Don't forget to use my referral code: 66KGA

💥 🌠 Welcome to Fizz! 😃 😊

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭

🗡️Don't subscribe alone 🧙‍♂️

How to earn the referral bonu$?

• 💻️ Residential Internet : 👉️ complete the installation APPOINTMENT .
    • 📳 Mobile : 👉️ start the activation which will take between 5 min and 4h. Preferably, instead of purchasing the SIM card online, buy it in-store using this map to prevent package theft or delays. The map provides phone numbers so call beforehand to make sure they have some in stock.
    • 💲 The credit will be unlocked on your 2nd payment, and deducted from your 3rd bill.

How to use the referral code ✳️ DWJT2 ❇️ ?

1. Use it on the "Order Summary" page which appears the page before you enter your credit card.
    2. Confirm it with the green arrow/button ✅

Thanks for using my code 💞 DWJT2 💞

🎉Welcome to Fizz! 🎈

• Fling

Welcome to Fizz !

If you need a referral code this is mine OKWPW. With this code you will receive $25 to be applied to your 3rd payment.

It is important to add the referral code during the creation of your plan when the taxes are shown. It must be entered in the field provided at the bottom of the order summary.

Referral code OKWPW

1. Use it on the "Order Summary" page which appears the page before you enter your credit card

You have the opportunity to earn a referral bonus when you are invited to join Fizz and activate your first plan with the referral code of a member. Once you’re a member, we’ll assign you your very own unique referral code. You’ll then be able to earn additional referral bonuses by inviting friends to use your referral code to join Fizz

Thank you !

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,022 ✭✭

Hi there!

If you need a referral code, here is mine 5JATM.

If you activate your plan you will receive $ 25 credit👍, .

I will be here to help you out when you need extra data. You can contact me using this link https://forum.fizz.ca/en/messages/add/Irene to ask for the data. I can't make you politician's promises about the quantity.

Thanks to use my referral code 5JATM 🌼 🙏 and welcome to Fizz!

Here are some of the advantages you will have with Fizz

• Affordable, yes Fizz has good prices, here's how to calculate your plan https://fizz.ca/en/mobile
    • If we are talking about mobile, the data are valid for 3 months, if you do not use it you will have accumulated it for the following month
    • Fizz gives you the possibility of giving and receiving 🎁  gifts 💞 : the data of other users https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-data-gifting-and-how-does-it-work
    • Modify the package each payment cycle
    • Referral premium 💲💰💲💰
    • Residential and unlimited Internet
    • Chat support
    • $ rewards and data giveaways to reduce your monthly fees
    • You can have the US/Canada coverage
    • much, much more

The registration process is easy

For mobile

For residential internet

The guide https://fizz.ca/en/internet-plan

• Installation included
    • WiFi modem included
    • Unlimited internet

And here the guide for enter de referral code https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz, when you have the ORDER SUMMARY, insert the referral code, and press the green button to validate it. This is the only place and only for the first account where you can insert it.

• msouid
    msouid Posts: 3,182 ✭✭

Here is my Reference CODE: 1RZZ8

Activate your first Fizz plan (internet or mobile) using my referral code1RZZ8 , and we’ll both earn a $25 referral bonus.

Thank you for using my referral code 1RZZ8 and welcome to our new subscribers 😊

• nclark
    nclark Posts: 6 ✭✭

Get $25 by using my referral code : WGR7H

And if you use it I will also receive $25 and would like to thank you for that!

WGR7H

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,395 ✭✭

Code de référence/ referral code: IAN66

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

Hi!

If you need a referral code, here a good one I88B6 you will get the $25 💖.

Some important information for entering the referral code, this is the only time where you can do, don't miss the opportunity see the image.

• You must enter the referral code (I88B6) on the Order Summary where you see the total price with the including taxes, you CANNOT add it in a second moment.
    • Click on the green button to confirm the use of the referral code.

Welcome to the community and enjoy Fizz!

• JJJ
    JJJ Posts: 6 ✭✭

Ref code: 9D7K9

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

To get a *** $25 *** BONUS on a FIZZ Plan

Activate your first mobile or Home Internet plan using a friend’s referral code, and you’ll both earn a $25 referral bonus.

Here is my Reference CODE: FC9QO 

NOTE: last character is the letter "O", not the number ZERO.

Thank You, and don't hesitate to ask any questions in the community board.

Hurry up !! Order your internet plan today, or Pick up a SIM CARD at a local Couche-Tard or Order one online with or without a phone, activate a plan, and use referral code FC9QO at order summary.

----------------------

Don't FORGET to ENTER the referral code at the ORDER SUMMARY PAGE - If you forget, it can't be applied retroactively.

• msouid

Activate your first Fizz plan (internet or mobile) using my referral code1RZZ8 , and we’ll both earn a $25 referral bonus.

• Deh
    Deh Posts: 573 ✭✭

My referal code is DWI11 (with a capital i)

Thank you for copy pasting and using it when registering with Fizz and we'll both get 25$ off

If you use my code, don't be shy if you need more data, just ask me and i'll gift some to you! 🎁

• carmina
    carmina Posts: 61 ✭✭

Mon code de référence est 1HQL5 inscrit le et on auras 25$ de bonus tout les 2 merci

• Ericb53

👉️B1D5J👈️

• PF_Ref_D2U9A

Hi!

👉️ Once our $25 referral credit is released, I'll send 2 GB of data your way. 👈️

👍 To receive this data from me, send me a PM @ https://forum.fizz.ca/en/messages/add/PF_Ref_D2U9A

1. Enter referral code D2U9A on the Order Summary page where you see the total price including the taxes.

Welcome to Fizz!⚡️

• Fizzy

Hi!

If you use mine, I will gift free data to you (between 1 to 3 GB depending on availability and also your needs).

Feel free to send me a private message here: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/messages/add/Fizzy

Thank YOU for using my code!

How to receive your Fizz referral credit: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz#2

To be transparent, both parties will receive the bonus credit once you have paid your second bill.

Want to know more? https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

💥 ⚡️ WELCOME TO FIZZ! 😊 😃

• Fling

Welcome to Fizz !

Referral code OKWPW

Thank you !

• Dapfizzer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A

Hi!

Welcome to Fizz!⚡️

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

Hi!

If you need a referral code, here a good one I88B6 you will get the $25 💖.

Some important information for entering the referral code, this is the only time where you can do, don't miss the opportunity see the image.

• You must enter the referral code (I88B6) on the Order Summary where you see the total price with the including taxes, you CANNOT add it in a second moment.
    • Click on the green button to confirm the use of the referral code.

Welcome to the community and enjoy Fizz!

• Christine
    Christine Posts: 707 ✭✭

Hello All!

Thank you so so much for using my code: ZGZKV

Have a nice day 😊

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭

🗡️Don't subscribe alone 🧙‍♂️

How to earn the referral bonu$?

• 💻️ Residential Internet : 👉️ complete the installation APPOINTMENT .
    • 📳 Mobile : 👉️ start the activation which will take between 5 min and 4h. Preferably, instead of purchasing the SIM card online, buy it in-store using this map to prevent package theft or delays. The map provides phone numbers so call beforehand to make sure they have some in stock.
    • 💲 The credit will be unlocked on your 2nd payment, and deducted from your 3rd bill.

How to use the referral code ✳️ DWJT2 ❇️ ?

1. Use it on the "Order Summary" page which appears the page before you enter your credit card.
    2. Confirm it with the green arrow/button ✅

Thanks for using my code 💞 DWJT2 💞

🎉Welcome to Fizz! 🎈

• Dapfizzer

• sman

Hi! 

1. Enter the referral code on the Order Summary page where you see the total price including the taxes.

• Thomas_1X79W
    Thomas_1X79W Posts: 2,675 ✭✭

Thank you for choosing my referral code 1X79W to get a $25 rebate and supporting an original post that hopefully, entertained you without any kitten, tacky .gif or bouncing gerbil.

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,395 ✭✭

Code de référence/ referral code: IAN66

• Fling

Welcome to Fizz !

Referral code OKWPW

Thank you !

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,094 ✭✭

Luke, use referral code FQDZA.

• Waldo
    Waldo Posts: 1,618 ✭✭

Here is my referral code L2FWH

Many thanks for choosing mine and welcome to Fizz!

• Ericb53

👉️B1D5J👈️

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Substract 💲25 from your 3rd bill 🤩 using my code ► LRYiH ◄

Hesitant about moving to Fizz❓️

• Abandoning a loyal provider for a "small player"?
    • What quality will you get? At what price?

FIZZ IS FOR YOU 👌

👉️ Fizz = VIDEOTRON ➖ TV ➖ phone support ➕ Competitive price ➕ Generous data

👉️ VIDEOTRON works for you? Fizz will work too 💯 It's the same network since it's an official subsidiary.

Good plans:

• INTERNET : 💲53 for 60 Mbps unlimited
    • MOBILE : 💲28 for 1GB: unlimited QC calls, visual voicemail, incoming SMS only (many use an App nowadays, why pay to send SMS? 🤷‍♀️).
      • ♻️ Unused mobile data get rolled over up to 2 months
      • 💞 Data Gifting="Pay it forward", free data with your referral code, anonymously. Know where to ask (eg here)
      • 🏆️ PlanHub ranks Fizz #1 in mobile plans 1GB & Unlimited(SMS+4G calls) 

FIZZ IS ⛔️ NOT FOR YOU 🚫 IF YOU...

• must be able to talk to employees (phone support, in store). Fizz is 100% online using keyboards (chat, forum)
    • do not live in Quebec (or Ottawa)
    • want it packaged with cable TV or landline
    • have a VoIP or wired (dry) line (first ask your provider to transfer to mobile before going to Fizz)
    • don't like controlling your plans yourself on the web in a self-serve fashion
    • insist in using their Wi-Fi5 router for a too large area. Your own router is preferable; even better if it's Wi-Fi6

GREAT! HOW?

1. Subscribe to your 1st service
    2. Use my code ► LRYiH ◄ at the ORDER SUMMARY step
      1. It's the only place you can apply it
      2. It's the only moment, forget it and it's too late
      3. Press the green button to validate it.

🙏 Thanks for considering my code ►LRYiH◄ 

🤗 And welcome to Fizz

• msouid

• sman

Hi! 

• PierDuc
    PierDuc Posts: 1,556 ✭✭

Here is my referral code 2TGZ6 

Thank you so much for choosing mine ! 

• Fizzy

Hi!

Thanks for using my code!

Also consider these current offers (note that offers are subject to change by Fizz):

👉️ Fizz Home Internet: Unlimited plans starting at $39 monthly

https://fizz.ca/en/internet

👉️ Fizz mobile: Calling + SMS texting plans starting at $22 monthly

https://fizz.ca/en/mobile

👉️ Fizz phones: If you're looking for a replacement phone, check out the online shop here: https://fizz.ca/en/plp

Fizz is always having a sale on some popular models!

💥 🌠 Welcome to Fizz! 😃 😊

• Marky883
    Marky883 Posts: 146 ✭✭

Thanks to Paulette T for using my referral code!!

Be like Paulette and use GRVVW 😀

Thanks!! 😉

• Perlin__31SMN
    Perlin__31SMN Posts: 471 ✭✭

Referral code

31SMN

• msouid

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

To get a *** $25 *** BONUS on a FIZZ Plan

Activate your first mobile or Home Internet plan using a friend’s referral code, and you’ll both earn a $25 referral bonus.

Here is my Reference CODE: FC9QO 

NOTE: last character is the letter "O", not the number ZERO.

Thank You, and don't hesitate to ask any questions in the community board.

Hurry up !! Order your internet plan today, or Pick up a SIM CARD at a local Couche-Tard or Order one online with or without a phone, activate a plan, and use referral code FC9QO at order summary.

----------------------

Don't FORGET to ENTER the referral code at the ORDER SUMMARY PAGE - If you forget, it can't be applied retroactively.

• PF_Ref_D2U9A

Hi!

Welcome to Fizz!⚡️

• Fling

Welcome to Fizz !

Referral code OKWPW

Thank you !

• Andrée
    Andrée Posts: 962 ✭✭

This is my referral code DRXEJ

Thank you !!!

• NealG
    NealG Posts: 1 ✭✭

Just tossing my code into the mix: V4KDG

=)