Can we get more Reward slots?

jjjj
jjjj Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in About my account

Can we get more Reward slots? Because otherwise all bonuses at each level are irrelevant, until in my case I reach level 8 where I get 1 GB.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Here the texte from the reward policy

Upgrades: Upgrades are rewards obtained when a certain level is achieved. They may be applied to the plan (mobile or internet) of your choice and may be changed at any time. When an upgrade is changed during a payment cycle, the change will be taken into account only during the following cycle, unless indicated otherwise. Upgrades remain valid for a period of twenty-four (24) months after they were obtained. Upgrades are attached to your user account and cannot be exchanged or given to a third party. Upgrades have no monetary value and we may change the number of upgrades awarded at any time and without notice. The following chart applies to upgrades:

A maximum of 1 upgrade per plan may be applied between levels 1 and 2;

A maximum of 2 upgrades per plan may be applied between levels 3 and 4;

A maximum of 3 upgrades per plan may be applied starting at level 5.

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭

Salut @Jean-Christophe T. #2068

Congratulations for your level, you can ask but we will never see more than 3 slots.

Fizz is pushing the user to have multiple plans on the same account, and also the bonuses are expiring after 24 months.

• jjjj
    jjjj Posts: 9 ✭✭

I mean... I think I'll look somewhere else then.

This discussion has been closed.