adding internet bonus upgrades

Adrien B. #12279
Adrien B. #12279 Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Internet

🗯️hello everyone!🗯️

I'm stoked to have just signed up for fizz home internet and was trying to activate some bonus upgrades. unfortunately it tells me an error message when I try to select my address. it says "Oups! You can't have a second Fizz Home Internet plan at the same service address. Enter a new address."

Anyone know why it's giving me this error message? I'm selecting the only address and plan I have entered. I'm not adding any plan... just confused 🤷‍♂️

🦖Thanks!🍍

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,659 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Here's some info on applying upgrades

Your upgrades can have any one of the following status:
    1. In use: you’re currently enjoying this upgrade every month. If you click on it, you’ll have the option to remove it from your plan.
    2. Pending activation: you chose to activate this upgrade, and it’ll be applied to your plan come your next payment cycle (and will, at that time, show the “active” status).
    3. Pending removal: this upgrade was active, and you chose to remove it from your plan, which will be done come your next payment cycle.
    4. Available: you can choose to activate it on one of your plans.
    To apply an upgrade on your plan:

Since an upgrade boosts your monthly plan, your plan must include that service in the first place for that upgrade to work. Say for example you receive mobile data upgrade: your plan has to include mobile data for you to enjoy an upgrade consisting of mobile data.

Your plan showcases more than one available slot? Take advantage of the situation and assign an upgrade to each of those slots. Say for example you have an upgrade of 250 MB of mobile data, and another of 500 MB. Once these two upgrades have been activated on your plan, you’ll get to enjoy 750 MB (250+500) of extra mobile data each month.

1. Log into your account, and go to Overview.
    2. In the left column, click on the summary that shows your My Rewards level. You can also scroll down below your usage summary to My Rewards and click on See details.
    3. Open the tab in the lower right-hand corner.
    4. Select the upgrade and click on Apply.
    5. At that moment, you’ll see the white boxes below your plan start to move. Those are the slots where your upgrade can be applied.
      • The slots with a + sign are ready to welcome your upgrade.
      • If you select a slot where there’s already another upgrade, we’ll ask you to confirm the swap. If you accept, the new upgrade will be applied to your plan come your next payment cycle.
      • Some slots are locked and cannot welcome an upgrade yet. You’ll unlock these slots when you reach higher My Rewards levels
    6. Select the slot by clicking on it.
    7. Your upgrade will be activated on your plan at the start of your next payment cycle.

source - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

Answers

This discussion has been closed.