Is fizz home internet worth it?

Options
Atila_ar
Atila_ar Posts: 15 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Internet

I have the mobile plan now , but i wanna also get the home internet but not sure if the speed is actually always or not. And I’m also concerned about issues that i might face , like what if it stops working and since they don’t have a number to call it’s hard to contact them.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,421 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Atila_ar,

Thank you for being so interested in our services. 

Fizz offers stable and reliable Home Internet services and in case you would encounter any issues, rest assured that we will do our best to help you. 

You can always contact us online, on the desired contact channel, as we are available 24/7. Here is a useful link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

To know more about the offered speed, please consult our FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/which-speed-should-i-choose

Regarding the Videotron services, we advise you to contact them to verify the address situation. 

Thanks and have a great day.
    - Cecilia

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Atila_ar

Hi,

yes perfectly since speed and stability is at the rendezvous. Fizz uses the same infrastructure and therefore the same network as Vidéotron, which no longer has to prove itself. And for a possible concern, the community is always present on the platform to offer you help, just like Fizz’s customer service team. It is a 24/7 digital service. Moreover, at very competitive prices.

• Atila_ar
    Atila_ar Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options

i tried videoteron and it told me that it’s not possible with mu address but with fizz i could order my internet, if they use the same thing then why can’t i get it with videoteron but i can with fizz?

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,131 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Atila_ar

Very strange Fizz is using the same infrastucture, the same technicien

It can be that the previous tenant didn't pay their service therefore your address is in same kind of black list?

For sure, if you have a problem you need to have access to an internet connexion in order to contact the support, and I will expect that videotron will not give the same priority :(

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Atila_ar

Probably when you made this attempt, the service was not yet available at the address where you live. However, if Videotron is still not available at your address, Fizz will not be available as you mentioned.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Atila_ar, here in the forum there have been many posts about speed and reliability of Fizz Home Internet, perhaps these represent a small number of customers who are very vocal, no way to tell without absolute numbers. Fizz uses the Videotron infrastructure so it should be as reliable as Videotron, but I do not use either for Home Internet so cannot comment based on my experience. Fizz is entirely online and has several ways to request assistance: the online chat features, the Contact Form in My Settings of your account and here in the forum (the @Whizz is/are Fizz team members and they do check/monitor the forum though is not an official way to contact them). You will have to consider the price vs value vs reliability vs speed proposition yourself, if Internet down time is very costly for you and being able to call for service is extremely important to you, I suggest you choose Videotron over Fizz.

This discussion has been closed.