Preloved phones all unavailable?

Amanda D. #39661
Amanda D. #39661 Posts: 41 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Phones

I've been browsing the preloved phone offerings for a few months now, but every one I've clicked on says " Unavailable. Change your options" no matter which options I select. Are any of the phones actually available? Have I just been unlucky every single time? Is it possible to filter search results by available phones? Is it an issue with the website? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Amanda D. #39661

Thanks! Any tips about the best times to check? I have literally never seen a phone that was available.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Amanda D. #39661

Unfortunately, it is impossible to give a precise moment as to the availability of the devices, we simply have to take a look at them daily. Some phones are more popular than others, and that is probably the case for those you are interested in.

• Hello @Amanda D. #39661, the available inventory and pricing practices of pre-owned devices at Fizz is very frustrating, I agree. I've watched the price of an iphone 7 change several times a day for weeks and there was never available inventory. You are better off looking for newly added devices, check daily. Like this forum, it is part of Fizz's efforts to boost daily traffic to their website.

• Amanda D. #39661

Thank you, Clive--this is a very helpful response!

This discussion has been closed.