I cannot get access to my e mails if I am not at home or other place where and use their Wi-Fi to

Sonata_8
Sonata_8 Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in My Mobile

I cannot get access to my e mails if I am not at home or other place where I can use their Wi-Fi to log in my e mails

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello Sonata_8,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I have verified your account and all your mobile data was used, that is why you can't access the internet when you are outside the WIFI range. 
    If you need more data before your plan renews you can get an add-on. 
    Here you can find more information if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one
    You also have some perks you can activate in your Rewards section.

Have a good one,
    -Alex

Answers

• Hello @Sonata_8, I am unclear about your issue. Are you having trouble with your Fizz Internet or Fizz Mobile? Please provide more information.

• Sonata_8

I use my Fizz account for my celll phone, to access my e mail I think it is my Fizz mobile

• Sonata_8

Sorry, I can use my phone and SMS but I cannot Use my internet and my e mails.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited February 2022

@Sonata_8

Hi,

depending on the OS used, you can block the internet access of certain app when you are no longer on a Wi-Fi network, including the one to access your emails, so it is possible that this problem is due to the fact that you have not configured access to this specific app in your settings on your phone.

• Hello @Sonata_8, here are my suggestions:

• check to see if 'data' is enabled in your settings
    • if yes, check to see if your APN is set to Fizz Mobile settings
    • if you connect your smartphone to a WIFI connection you know works with a computer, then you should be able to check your email, surf the web, use other apps that need data over cellular or WIFI
  • Hello @Sonata_8, if you are unfamiliar with checking the settings on your smartphone, there are guides on the Fizz website or how-to videos on the major websites people use to watch videos. The menus will be different on an iphone vs an Android smartphone but the basics will be similar. Hope this has been helpful and gets you connected.

• Sonata_8

Data is enabled

APN : If it means Acess point names : yes it is on with Fizz : mobile.bm

I am now in my house where my computer is connected and everything is working well

ARe you able to check if all my updates are on. I did a major update last week nd on my side it says that I am good

• Sonata_8

Thank You Alex but I am leaving for 2 days for some cross country ski. I will call you Thursday.

Thanks again

• priince21
    priince21 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Bonjour, je suis informaticien avez-vous toujours besoin d’aide à ce propos? Au plaisir

• Sonata_8

Thank You Alex, But I am leaving for 2 days of Cross country ski. I will call you Thursday

• Sonata_8

oui, sivous avez d'autres suggestions, j'ai tout essaye ce que votre collegue m'a suggere et je n'ai pas reussi a regler mon probleme

• priince21
    priince21 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Dear, did u solved the problem? If not let me know im a BELL technician it would be a pleasure to help you

This discussion has been closed.