Sim no detected

Maxime1710
Maxime1710 Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in My Mobile

Hi, i change phones i had iphone 9 but i have iphone 10, i switch the sim card inti my new iphone but i dinlt see fizz at the right top, incan texte and call but in my contrat everything is correct

Help!!

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Maxime1710

Hi Maxime,

first remove your SIM card with caution, then reinsert it and to finish, reboot (power cycle) your device by holding down the device’s start button for 10 seconds.

After you reboot, your applications will reload. Your phone will then re-authenticate to the Fizz mobile network. This will allow your device to recover its authorization to access the network. And make sure your phone’s APN has been correctly configured.

If you have access to a phone that is compatible with the Fizz mobile network, insert your Fizz SIM card into this phone and see if it is possible to access the internet. This will tell you if your phone is the source of the problem.

Conversely, if you do not have access to another phone compatible with the Fizz network but do have access to another active Fizz SIM card with a plan that includes mobile data, insert this card into your phone.

Answers

• Dapfizzer

@Maxime1710

And if the problem still persists, I strongly suggest you to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to do some further investigation to correct this situation. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, then click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Maxime1710

I try all of this and i didnt see the fizz logo another tike i dont understand

• Dapfizzer

@Maxime1710

As mentioned above, if the problem still persists, you'll have to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to do some further investigation to correct this situation.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hello Maxime1710,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    If you still encounter difficulties after trying the manipulations above please make sure the device is network unlocked.
    Here you can find more information about this: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-unlock-my-phone
    You can also contact our support at any time to assists you further.

Have a good one,
    -Alex

• Hello @Maxime1710, here are my suggestions:

• I guess it is a used phone, did you buy it from Fizz, another store or a private seller? If a private seller, did you see the phone/test the phone to see that it is fully functional?
    • reset the phone to factory settings, connect it to WIFI and download any available updates to ios and apps and reboot the phone
    • go to the network settings and check if the phone shows any available networks
    • remove and reinsert your SIM, check again
    • check the APN settings, you may have to manually set these to the Fizz network APN settings
    • if it still does not work, try your SIM in another phone, if it works in a different phone that you know works properly, then you have a damaged phone
    • if it doesn't work in another phone known to work properly, it is likely your SIM, get a new SIM

• Maxime1710

What it APN serting ?

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭
    edited February 2022
  • EricPD
    EricPD Posts: 152 ✭✭

On an iPhone, we can’t access APN settings if Apple has a profile for the carrier, which is the case with Fizz. In settings/general/about (not sure how it’s called in English, it’s the first option in general) carrier should be “Fizz 49.0”.

This discussion has been closed.