where I can find the bubble to chat with a real customer service person please?

Linda_Che
Linda_Che Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Internet

I'd like to move my service to an address where the city just assign a street number, and Hydro Quebec already connected the electricity, however Fizz cannot recognize this address yet, but the neighbor in the same building they are using Fizz, so I'm sure I can get the service. Please let me know how I can talk to a real customer service person to have it resolved. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Linda_Che

To chat with Fizz

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The ❔ not visible or does nothing? Make sure…

• try in incognito/private mode
    • to try with a different browser, Chrome and Edge are known to work relatively well with Fizz
    • to try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)
    • you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    • you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ❔ bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
    • you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly using "►Log out" in the left menu, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
    • no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
    • JavaScript is enabled
    • no VPN disables the rendering, some have ad blockers
    • to empty your cache

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

Answers

• Hello Linda-Che, another method to contact Fizz Customer Service is to log in to your account, click on My Settings and Contact Form, this starts an exchange by email.Best of luck.

• Linda P. #14266
    Linda P. #14266 Posts: 6 ✭✭

J’ai besoin de parler avec une réceptionniste merci

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,136 admin

Hello Linda_Che,

I am sorry to hear about this situation. 
    As our members suggested please contact our support to investigate this further. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.