How to earn more points in fizz?

Best Answers

Answers

• Deh
    Deh Posts: 573 ✭✭

It's easy enough

• Deh

Also you can get points by being active on the forums, you get 50 free points for every months that you're active

• Deh

Being active on the forum helps too, but it's a slow process, every messages gives you 3 points

• Deh

I forgot, if you buy a phone with fizz, you also get points

If you gift data you get points too

So it's a combinaison of spending money and being active on the forums.

Hope that helps!

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭

I'm slowly realizing than answering questions with quality answers worthy of first best answer is just too hard. Opportunities can only come as often as people ask questions, they are limited in numbers, then you must somehow compete with competent people but who are simply way more available than the average member, and that is when mods do not close questions with attributing themselves the best answer (and I won't talk about non-initiates who sometimes gives themselves the best answer lol).

I mean, presently I'm 59th in the Leaderboard (over how many thousands?) but it doesn't feel that way in the My Rewards program, still level 4. Something seems out of balance; I hope Fizz will find a way to improve it.

@Emporium gave a very good and detailed list of how to make points. But IMHO the best way is just to spent money : phones, then plans.

As for the monthly 50 points, I believe it still applies into our accounts but I think there is a finite limit which is probably related to forum non-geek badges. So I guess no more than 20 times, maybe in less than 20 months considering some get those badges in sequences.

• Philemon24

Just following up on the monthly points, for those interested.

I got those yesterday but it took about a day to be reflected in My Rewards score in my account. Note that there is were duplicated in the threads but I got it only once (as it should) .

• Sickboy
    Sickboy Posts: 105 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

Spend money buy, phone answer questions on the forum the easiest way when you start is by getting those badges

• SmartyPants
    SmartyPants Posts: 21 ✭✭

@Philemon24 damn dude! So much work and still stuck at lvl 4 too? I'm losing hope now.

• Philemon24

It's easy to make points, it's just not easy to gain levels. Especially because levels are not progressing in a constant fashion making best answers less valuable the higher you aim. After a certain point, you really have to be dedicated beyond the My Rewards program.

• Jaquesdoo
    Jaquesdoo Posts: 119 ✭✭

answer more questions here and post questions ! people like your comments also earn points :) unless they change the rule

• Philemon24

Unfortunately the action of liking a comment no longer give points. That was called giving a "kudo".

• Damien L. #2266
    Damien L. #2266 Posts: 29 ✭✭

Level 7 in days to come. Just add services, I got my phone and my girlfriend phone and the internet. That goes up pretty fast.

This discussion has been closed.