fizz update phones specifications to know if fake version or no

Fethi H.
Fethi H. Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Phones

fizz don't leave phones with less detais t confuse us

we know that most of them are international versions with two sim cards and cheap mediatek processors, this why you are getting too much returns and unsatisfied customers, you put preloved phoned but they were hated phones and returned

save us time and money, don't put wrong details or miss important ones to confuse us.

i am sure some phones doesnt worth the price you put, as they are not the ones for north america.

avoid us bad experience with the headache of return and waranty, nothing clear about who contact and how in case of problems.

a good customers service start from the thruth on services and products

fizz community claim your rights thru comments

good luck

Best Answer

• David B. 22297
    David B. 22297 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓

I asked their customer service to give me the model number of a phone once and they couldn't. FYI, I ended up buying their S20 FE and the model is sm-g781w. So, it is the 5g Canadian version.

Thing is, I do not see 5g in the "Mobile networks" settings and I only get LTE+ in NDG (covered by Videotron), so I don't think Fizz supports 5g yet...?

Answers

• Fethi H.
    Fethi H. Posts: 16 ✭✭

samsung s20 fe specification doesn't show model number nor processor name

i am sure its the international version with two sim cards that 5G is not compatible, a lot of complains on quality and performance, a lot of returns.

are you looking for future victim purchaser, else update specification, stop confusing us, respect us as buyers

fizz confirm

• MarcVivian
    MarcVivian Posts: 120 ✭✭

Thank you!

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@David B. 22297 @Fethi H.

Hi,

Fizz does not currently offer 5G technology, even though Videotron offers 5G on its network in Montreal as well as in certain sectors of the South Shore and the North Shore, covering busy urban areas, for example:

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited January 2022

@Fethi H.

Hi Fethi,

I suggest you to directly contact the customer service. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Hello, Fizz doesn't yet offer 5G on its network and likely won't until 5G is widely available in QC and across Canada. The premium carriers will be the first to offer mass adoption of 5G. Videotron is the parent of Fizz and is a premium provider in QC. As for the phones, any international versions should be the same quality of the North American versions. This said, Fizz is still relatively new to offering phones for sale and has lots of refining to do with its offerings, the process and website.

This discussion has been closed.