Order a phone with different payment method

Maryam_B
Maryam_B Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hello,

I would like to make sure that I will be able to purchase a phone from FIZZ if I choose a payment method different from the card currently assoiciated with my account.

Regards,

Best Answers

• Deh
    Deh Posts: 573 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you chose the paybright method of payment, when you get redirected to their website for the payment info, you can chose which card you want it to be charged to.

Paybright is only for the phone payments and not for the fizz mobile payments so you can have two different payment methods without a problem

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

You can choose the card you want, as Paybright, not Fizz, will charge you. It can be a wholly different card from the one you use to pay your Fizz account.

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Hi Maryam,

What payment methods can I use?

To pay for your Fizz plans, you can use:

• A Visa or Mastercard credit card
    • A prepaid Visa or Mastercard credit cards such as Vanilla prepaid cards
    • A Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card

Only one-off payments are accepted with Vanilla prepaid cards

You CANNOT use: 

• American Express (Amex), Dinners and others credit cards 
    • A debit card 
    • A foreign credit/debit card 
    • Funds from your Fizz Wallet 

After adding your payment method(s) to your Fizz account, make sure that EACH of your plans is associated with one of them:  

1. Log into your Fizz account. 

2. Select your plan, and click on Manage/Payment method 

3. Select the payment method you wish to use each month to pay for that plan.  

Buying a Fizz phone. 

If you’re buying a Fizz phone, you can pay it in total upfront using one of the payment methods listed here just above.  

If paying upfront is not your thing, paying in instalments with PayBright is possible. PayBright is a Canadian company that offers financing plans to spread the cost of a purchase over monthly payments. PayBright must approve your request since the payments to pay for your phone will be done to PayBright, not Fizz. Approval merely takes a few minutes usually.  

How PayBright works 

Have a nice day

• Maryam_B
    Maryam_B Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for the details provided however it was not fully responsive to my need. My question is if I have chosen a specific credit card to pay my fizz plan, e.g Visa, can I buy a Fizz phone paying in installments using another credit card, e.g. Master or a credit card out of my name on? Look forward to have your feedback. Regards,

This discussion has been closed.