Is anyone else internet not working right now ?

Options
Dark
Dark Posts: 14 ✭✭

I was using my internet then out of no where it stopped working. I tried rebooting it but the Downstream and upstream led is not connecting.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,225 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Dark,

Thank you for reaching us.
    I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I just verified and it seems that you are not the only one affected. I have escalated this for further investigations.
    We do not have an estimated time mentioned since we need to investigate the cause of this but I can assure you we will have the service restored as soon as possible.
    We will contact you via e-mail once we have more details.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex 

Answers

• Dark
    Dark Posts: 14 ✭✭
    Options

Just to clarify I'm in the Montreal area.

• AlexBca
    AlexBca Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

My internet offline from 2 PM yesterday. It came back yesterday for 30 min and went down again.

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options

Very windy yesterday, maybe there are power fluctuations near the network relay serving your place.

I suggest you chat with Fizz to better plan your day:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

I also suspect the wind, many people reporting issues with Vidéotron: https://downdetector.ca/status/videotron/ .

• Aghaoua
    Aghaoua Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Same scenario for me, ville saint laurent

• Aguard
    Aguard Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Speed too slow now

This discussion has been closed.