Reactivation?

Options
HW
HW Posts: 7 ✭✭

I transfer my mobile number out few months ago but the question is I would like to transfer it back to FIZZ so the question is if I reactivate my service can I get the $100 referral bonus? if is so you can give me your CODE to add it when re-activating. If is not then oh well still will re-activate lol.

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,753 ✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi HW

To transfer your number to Fizz, you will need to activate a new mobile plan.

If you kept your old Fizz SIM card, you can reuse the same card to activate your new plan. If you need a new SIM card, they are available at participating Couche-Tard shops - https://fizz.ca/en/sim-card#stores.

You can use the referral code only when activating the first plan of your account.

What level is your current account? If you are at least level 5, then you already have 3 of those upgrade slots to use.

If you choose to open a new account (using a different email address), feel free to use my referral code. We will both receive $100 credit if you activate by December 3rd.

Thank you for considering to use my referral code (please check my username). 🤗

Welcome back to Fizz!

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

You can always activate a new plan! Please make sure you create a completely new profile. That way you will definitely get the referral bonus.

Smart decision to make use of the offer. The current referral promo is really great :-)

Also keep in mind that the promo will end soon, so you need to hurry up

Welcome back mon ami :)

Hope this helps !!

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,722 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

Follow The advise

• snow_code_ROZ9N
    snow_code_ROZ9N Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options

Not sure. If you used a new sim card, it is probably ok.

This discussion has been closed.