Can you delay the payment by 7 hours? Not a common occurrence. This month only.
Emporium Posts: 2,270
I seriously doubt it. It is all automated.
You can contact customer service. Fizz Customer service agents are available online. Here we are all end users like you.
· Sign into your account
· Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
· Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
· Choose the option 💬 chat
· If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..
Other means of contact
· Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
· By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
· By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
CHAT however is the quickest method, but facebook is the easiest.1
Bill due today. Can go through tomorrow morning at 4:45 am. Trying to avoid service interruption.0
no this will not be possible since the withdrawals are automated through the system as mentioned by Emporium.0