Referral bonus

Options

How long does it take for the referral bonus to be paid and for the badge to be earned?

I just gave my first referral that's why i ask.

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Chèvre_69

You are notified every time a referred friend subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, an email or a text.

To track the status of your invited friends, and know the amount of the referral bonus you'll receive (or referral bonuses if several of your friends activated their plan using your referral code) :

1. Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
    2. Select Referral Bonuses.

*You'll see a summary of your referral bonuses, including the amount of each:

• The amount under Pending corresponds to your referral bonuses that are waiting for your friends’ second payment.   
    • The amount under Total received represents the bonuses you received.
    • Under Used, you’ll see the amount of your bonuses that were applied to date on your monthly payments.
    • The amount under Balance corresponds to the amount left to apply to your upcoming payments.

*To see the referral bonuses that were applied to your payments, check your Transaction history.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends#3

Answers

This discussion has been closed.