proof of address

Options
avocado
avocado Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi! How can I print my recent phone bill with my name and address appearing on it? I need an official bill to prove my current address. The service agreement pdf sheet nor a print screen are not accepted by the governmental authority asking for this proof of residence. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@avocado

Hi,

the only document with an adress appearing on it, on your Fizz account is "The service agreement"... You can add to this document your monthly plan payments.

Your Fizz Transaction history lists every transaction you have made to pay for each mobile plan on your account. Transactions you may see here include monthly plan payments, deposits to your Wallet or Add-On purchases.

To see a list of all your Fizz transactions:

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. If you have more than one plan, choose the plan you wish to see transactions for.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the usage summary and click on Transaction history.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/transaction-history

Answers

• Rosalie N. #26634
    Rosalie N. #26634 Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Options

@avocado To get the service agreement where your address is listed :

in your Fizz acount :

My plans /Manage Plan / Services agreement

You can download the PDF and print it and you can add to this your last receipt found in Transaction history in My plans (You can also print this)

If that is not enough maybe try contacting Fizz by chat to see if they can provide another document

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭
    Options

As others have said, your service agreement will have your address, but also your client number. Your monthly bill will have your client number as well so both together should prove your address is current.

This discussion has been closed.