How is Fizz so good?

2»

Comments

• Chris X.
    Chris X. Posts: 48 ✭✭

Gotta say as a quasi startup company like fizz the business model is very neat and smart

• Chris X.

Love fizz! Hope it never changes in a bad way

• Chris X.

If I have anything to suggest for fizz it’s the mobile website- it’s quite lagging and buggy, too much motions and I think there’s something rootedly wrong about their codes it’s just not a very good user experience although still better than most

• Chris X.

Also would love to have a fizz app

• Chris X.

That would be awesome to pay all your bills on the app and check your Internet and rewards as well

• Chris X.

Wouldn’t mind the community still stays on the internet tho

• Saamenerve
    Saamenerve Posts: 81 ✭✭

Bell truly sucks indeed

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭

I tried every major player alongside their respective “junior” brands as well as a few low-cost carriers.

I must admit Fizz really surprises me, as the whole infrastructure is reliable with a fun side experience, such as the rewards or even the forum community.

I know Fizz is the “junior” brand of Videotron, but it has a charm other flankers do not have. I will probably stay with Fizz for quite a time.

• I'm curious, how does Fizz compare to TekSavvy? They've been mentioned in the comments a few times.

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,066 ✭✭

Fizz all the way IMHO

• Fraiger
    Fraiger Posts: 5 ✭✭

but since i'm paying for use in the US and it does not work there its just a scam

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello @Auracle, Fizz is the pre-paid discount provider of Videotron, both owned by Quebecor. Bell, Telus and Rogers all have several discount providers offering pre- and/or post-paid services, some have loyalty reward programs and some offers are very similar or exactly the same. The mobility landscape in Canada is changing. Fizz was the most competitive mid-range mobile data provider but less so since increasing its pricing in January. And if you want less than 6GB/mo, Fizz is not price competitive. Vote for or against a provider by voting with your money, take your business where you get the best value for you.

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭

Yup, Fizz = Videotron.

• With better prices and data rollover
    • Without direct support, everything is done through the web.

Trade off is the name of the game.

• Michael P. 8945
    Michael P. 8945 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited February 2023

Fizz mobile service has been good for us .. and we signed up back in the beta test days.. and the price can;t be beat ..

Being a trimmed down version of Videotron helps alot .. since you are just using their infrastructure

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,359 ✭✭

So far, Fizz is the best for me!

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭

I'm with Fizz for some years now for my mobile phone and I'm happy so far

• Derr

That’s really great!

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 4,616 ✭✭

Regarding mobile I think Fizz is still the one with the best price-quality ratio, however regarding home internet there is still some competition

• Derr

Yeah I agree