Is anyone here who has already bought a new iPhone from fizz? If so, are you satisfied with?

Madjid M.
Madjid M. Posts: 4 ✭✭

I’m thinking about buying a new iPhone latest version through Fizz; PayBright. Is someone here who has already bought and share your experience please.

Answers

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭

I am also interested to know the experience of buying a phone with Fizz whether it is a new one or a pre-used one. Can anybody who have bought a phone from Fizz details their experience, good or bad ?

• kingTheod
    kingTheod Posts: 170 ✭✭

reading comments here, the overall experience seems worrisome...people keep posting messages about troubles they have to go thru either by paybright or fizz : phone not received, payment rejected, online payment failed , still waiting weeks after process done, not receiving confirmation etc...

pricing on fizz is competitive, including for high-end iPhone, however, lots of issues arise from purchasing online.

I have experienced a failed payment thru paybright !! could not even complete the task....I gave up

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭

From personal experience, if buying a second hand phone always check the battery health.

• DaG_lappleu
    DaG_lappleu Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited October 2021

USED IPHONE SE : I have a bad feeling with batery too, arived completly discharge. I dont use cell a lot so i dont know the health of the battery. I got some issue when ansering, no sound and quick call end. I have to check this with support

• Jacques_Assert
    Jacques_Assert Posts: 153 ✭✭

I looked at their selection and then looked elsewhere.

Eventually bought another Xiaomi.

That brand has worked well for me for years but it's outside most people's familiarity.

Used swiftronics.ca

• Pascaleee
    Pascaleee Posts: 2 ✭✭

I bought the new iphone 13 and my payment went through Paybright with no trouble but Fizz haven't sent me a confirmation yet. Its been weeks now and im paying a phone that i do not have. i've been texting with fizz non stop to figure it out but still no news other than the team is working on it! Its been almost a month! this is ridiculous!

I dont know if this problem happens frequently but for me honestly with all the problems it causes, no i do not recommend

• user405
    user405 Posts: 7 ✭✭

I have been waiting almost 2 months now. Would not recommend.

• Curtiss
    Curtiss Posts: 3 ✭✭

I wanted to support fizz and buy a phone but it's a bad deal...

Cant trade in my old phone for a discount, no apple care options, I receive an undisclosed amount of points (Worthless as it could be an extremely low amount), The shipping is slower.

So I can save $200 and get my phone quick through apple, or get potentially nothing depending on the points and rewards while missing out on apple care.

So I end up paying more for less than if I ordered through apple directly.

I honestly loved fizz until this experience it's like they're trying to be anti-competitive selling phones.

• Chris X.
    Chris X. Posts: 48 ✭✭

I have bought a iPhone 11 brand new and my partner purchased a pre-loved perfect one, apparently the preloved one is just as the brand new but a few hundred bucks cheaper… if you want to buy from fizz try preloved and choose perfect condition, same as new

This discussion has been closed.