Payment method

Hani84
Hani84 Posts: 1 ✭✭

Need to cancel and replace my payment method within my account but couldnt. I dont know how to contact someone from the customer service to show me. I am not comfortable to write this here. Pls help. Thanks!

Answers

• Lonyxien
    Lonyxien Posts: 15 ✭✭

Hi Hani84,

In order to change the payment method, you need to add your new payment method first. Once done, you can link your internet or mobile plan to this new payment method. And then, you will be able to remove the old payment method as it’s no longer in use to cover the cost of your plan.

Hope this helps. Feel free to click 👍 if it solves your issue.

Best!

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    edited October 2021

You will receive a notification and text or email when your credit card is about to expire. Click on the link in your notification to go directly to the update payment section in your account.

The update must take place 24 hours before the start of your plan’s next payment cycle to ensure your account is updated in time for your next payment. You must add a new credit card before removing the one currently associated to your account.

Here are the steps to update a payment method, and associate it to your plans:

1. In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
    2. Click on Payment methods.
    3. Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
    4. Now make your way to My plans.
    5. For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
    6. Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.

Steps 5 and 6 are crucial since the association of your new payment method to your plans is not done automatically.

IMPORTANT

When you enter the information for your payment method, the billing address associated to your card must correspond to the address you declared to your bank for that card. The right info must be entered in the corresponding fields, and the address needs to be 100% identical. Pay attention to the following items:

• The name of the street (Ave, avenue)
    • Special works (Saint, St, Ste)
    • Hyphens
    • Spaces
    • Spelling
    •  

Tip: Make a copy and paste of what is written in your bank account.

If the address and postal code that you associate to your payment method are not identical to that declared to your bank, you won’t be able to add this payment method.

Having difficulties, and you reached the maximum number of attempts? 

If a message informing you that you have reached the maximum number of attempts pops up, contact our Customer Service team: log into your Fizz account and simply click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner during our business hours.

To contact Fizz : https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

By Chat `: We’re here for you 24/7.

Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.  

Read more:

What payment methods can I use?

How do payment cycles work?

How do I fix a payment issue?

This discussion has been closed.