Changing plans

CloudRaain
CloudRaain Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited October 2021 in About my account

Is there a way to change your plan on the spot?

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@CloudRaain

Hi,

you can change your mobile plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

To change your plan:
    1.  Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to the plan you wish to change.
    3. Click on Manage and then Adjust your plan.
    4. Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).
    5. As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.
    6. When you like what you see, click Save Changes.
    7. Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

And you can change your internet plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

You can adjust your upload/download speed, but not your usage — at launch Fizz Home Internet gives you unlimited usage!

How to change your plan:

1. Log into your account and go to Manage.
    2. Click on Adjust plan.
    3. Here you will be able to choose the speed that’s perfect for your needs.
    4. Which speed should I choose?
    5. As you adjust your plan, your new monthly fee will be displayed below.
    6. When you’re happy with your adjustments and monthly fee, click Save.
    7. These changes (and fee) will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-would-like-to-change-my-fizz-home-internet-plan-how-do-i-do-this

Answers

• CurriedGoat
    CurriedGoat Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited October 2021

I think the only way is to use and add-on for instant access. Otherwise there's a wait period until the beginning of the next billing cycle. It's a bit of a pain.. if it's a data issue you're dealing with, the Fizz community is really generous and can gift you do at if you need it. Just post and ask.

• CurriedGoat
    CurriedGoat Posts: 13 ✭✭

I think the only way is to use and add-on for instant access. Otherwise there's a wait period until the beginning of the next billing cycle. It's a bit of a pain, but if it's a data issue

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭

What do you mean by on the spot ? Change of plan will take effect in the next billing cycle only but add-on will take effect immediately and be good until the end of the next billing cycle.

This discussion has been closed.