Order confirmed but stuck

rayoub
rayoub Posts: 8 ✭✭

Hi,

I just want to know if anyone ever encountered a similar issue and how was it resolved. So, I ordered a phone on Wednesday and Friday, the phone was still listed as a confirmed order. It's with paybright. I received a confirmation of my loan by email from paybright. I don't know why I felt there was something not right as I didn't get a receipt email from fizz. I asked them, they said the order is stuck in processing and since then, a ticket has been open with no update whatsoever. I called paybright and they said it's nothing related to them. Has anyone ever had the same issue before? What happened? I don't want to wait forever on the technical team for an answer only to be told that my order is canceled and I can't cancel it myself and support team can't either.

Thanks everyone!

Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,662 ✭✭

Hi Rayoub

If you already have a ticket open, you will have to wait for the technical team to update the status.

You will receive an update by email or you can also check your account for updates - My settings - My Tickets

As far as I know, all members who ordered phones will receive them, it's just a matter of time.

If you have no news, you can contact customer service in a few days to ask for an update.

• rayoub

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Do you have an idea how long it can take for the technical team to give an answer?

Thank you!

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,662 ✭✭

Every case can vary so it's difficult to say. It can depend on the scope of the issue, the availability of staff, etc.

I would follow up with Fizz once a week to ensure someone is following up on the matter.

• Pascaleee
    Pascaleee Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same here, paybright sent me a confirmation by email but i still dont have one from fizz. Paybright is already charging it to my credit card! so i opened a ticket with fizz cause i still have no confirmation from them but it's been a week now and still no answers.

• rayoub

Hi @Pascaleee you really need to talk to them like many times in a day & pressure them to work on your ticket. It happened on friday for me & monday morning I had a confirmation email from fizz. I now have my new phone. But I really really talked to them a lot & really mentionned that I want it resolved asap. Good luck :)

• user405
    user405 Posts: 7 ✭✭

I am in a similar situation. I ordered a phone 6 weeks ago and I have been following up with them once or twice a week since then and still no phone. I started to contact them every day but it is always the same generic answer...

• rayoub

Do you have a ticket open? Did you receive any kind of emails from them or paybright?

• user405
    user405 Posts: 7 ✭✭

Yes my ticket was opened one week after my order(5 weeks ago). I got the paybright email confirming payment and the Fizz email with my receip.

• rayoub

Sorry for the delay, did it work out? @user405

• Ahmed N. 82108
    Ahmed N. 82108 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Me also i received confirmation from payBrights and they deducted from my Bank account and I never received any confirmation from Fizz since two weeks until now and there are two tickets opened but i see that there is no any probability to solve the problem although I asked them many time to cancel the transaction completely since i will never buy a phone again from Fizz cause of this frustrated experience . I opened a topic regarding this issue since i dont see any solution in the coming days but they closed the discussion and asked me to contact them in private but when i contacted them they did nothing and the same generic message to apologize without any solutions

• rayoub

I know how frustrating it is. But, patience! You really need to ask them over and over again. Talk to them via the chat and tell them that you want their technical team to put your matter in priority. They will eventually give you a solution!

• Ahmed N. 82108
    Ahmed N. 82108 Posts: 3 ✭✭

They are not equipped or ready to find a solution . They only have generic message that not help you and it is not acceptable to wait for more than two weeks to only cancel an order they are not able to solve it in addition they charge you for the cost . I was encouraging my friends to join Fizz but now absolutely not

• rayoub

You really should send them a message explaining everything and telling them you want an answer now. When you insist, they put your matter in top priority and the technical team give you an answer within a day or two. I got my issue friday & by monday the phone was shipped but between friday and monday, I talked to them like 4-5 times a day. It also depends what's the phone you ordered. Is it the newest iphone? If yes, I know there's a delay in getting them delivered.

This discussion has been closed.