Buy a new phone

Options
Maouchi
Maouchi Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi, I want to buy an almost perfect phone whit FIZZ but I have a question: If I pay for the phone all at once, do I have to stay on a plan with fizz for 12 or 24 months, or I can stop my plan at any time without losing the phone.

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,755 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maouchi

Do you know which phone you want to buy? You have to read the description on the site.

Generally speaking, if the phone is selling at Fizz regular price, there is no restriction on the plan.

If the phone price is discounted, you have to keep your plan for a specific period and you will see this mention in the fine print -

This limited-time offer consists of applying the promotional rebate indicated on the suggested retail price of the phone in question. The rebate is conditional on (i) maintaining for an uninterrupted period of 24 months a Fizz mobile plan that is already active at the time of the phone’s purchase or (ii) activating a Fizz mobile plan within 7 days of receiving the phone in question (for members who do not already have an active Fizz mobile plan) and maintaining it for 24 months. If either condition is not met, you will be required to refund the prorated portion of the promotional rebate corresponding to the number of months remaining in the initial 24-month term.

This discussion has been closed.