Travel Data $5 1 GB - help!

Options

Hi i bought the travel data add-on for $5. I bought it for Italy but i didnt get to use it much as it was very slow and i wasn't near the big cities. I am going to Belgium now, will my data still work?

Also how do I see how much is left?

Thanks for the help I always choose best answer!

Best Answer

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options

Should work since it is still in Europe. and as mentioned above, it is valid till the end of your next payment cycle.

If you click on "My plans", you should see your travel add-ons and their usage.

Example:

PS: When you get to Belgium, you may need to restart your phone to force it to detect the new carriers.

• ColinCreado
    ColinCreado Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options

So i don't see the travel add on under my plans. Does this mean it never got purchased. no wonder it wasn't working in Italy!! i was forced to get an actual italian sim card which i left behind unfortunately though it did have 76Gb for 15 euros was amazing.

How can i confirm my travel add-on purchase never went through?

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options

Do you see a transaction in your credit card ?

Your Fizz Transaction history lists every transaction you have made to pay for each mobile plan on your account. Transactions you may see here include monthly plan payments, deposits to your Wallet or Add-On purchases.

To see a list of all your Fizz transactions:

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. If you have more than one plan, choose the plan you wish to see transactions for.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the usage summary and click on Transaction history.

Read more :

Where can I see a list of my Wallet transactions?

Where can I see my Fizz transactions and orders

Where can I see my Fizz order history?

• ColinCreado
    ColinCreado Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options

You are right it never went through no wonder it didnt work. I will re-purchase it again. so annoying knowing that for the time without that italian sim card i could have had some internet. Thanks all!!

This discussion has been closed.