I was invoiced the wrong amount

Options
mermaniel
mermaniel Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello,

My first invoice didn't include the $50 credit from referal.

How do I fix this?

Best Answer

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

What amount was debited from your credit card ? There was no rebate on your invoice with the referal amount ?

Are you the one that referred somebody ? If yes then you will receive the referal only when the referree will pay his second payment so not at the first month

When your friend subscribes to Fizz using your referral code, both of your referral bonuses will be pending until your invited friend becomes a paying member. Same goes if you're the one who was invited: your bonus (and that of the Fizz member who invited you) will be pending.

When the invited person completes their second monthly payment, they will receive their referral bonus. From there, the referral bonus of the Fizz member who made the invitation will be applied on their next payment. 

You are notified every time a referred friend subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, an email or a text.

To track the status of your invited friends, and know the amount of the referral bonus you'll receive (or referral bonuses if several of your friends activated their plan using your referral code) :

1. Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
    2. Select Referral Bonuses.

You'll see a summary of your referral bonuses, including the amount of each:

• The amount under Pending corresponds to your referral bonuses that are waiting for your friends’ second payment.   
    • The amount under Total received represents the bonuses you received.
    • Under Used, you’ll see the amount of your bonuses that were applied to date on your monthly payments.
    • The amount under Balance corresponds to the amount left to apply to your upcoming payments.

Answers

• VortexLeBelge
    VortexLeBelge Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

It's a timing issue. After 2 months of bills correctly payed, the 50$ bonus will appear for you to use.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

It’s only applied after your second bill. So you will see the credit applied in your third month :)

This discussion has been closed.