The technician did not come and I got the message that I missed it.

This is embarrassing,,,

"We knocked but nobody came". Guys are you serious? Who are you trying to fool? Nobody came!

And I cannot make a new appointment within the system. How can I get my fee back? I don't want to deal with you, because you are not reliable.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin

@Mikhail ,

I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience so far! and it's not a great one, I agree. The best thing to do would be to contact our team so they can look into it and see what happened. Worse case scenario they can surely find you another date close by.

To contact us: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Cheers,

Jay

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

Hi @Mikhail

I understand that it truly frustrating. Unfortunately any ISP using the Videotron network is at the mercy of the Videotron technicians, and don't have much control over it, other than requesting an appointment.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

The option to reschedule will only be available 24hrs after the "missed" appointment.

Here we are all end users, like yourself, so there is not much we can do on that aspect:

To reschedule your technician appointment:

Click on Appointments.

Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.

Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.

To reschedule an appointment, click on Reschedule.

Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.

This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.

To cancel an appointment, click on Cancel.

On the next screen, confirm that you wish to cancel this appointment by clicking Cancel again.

The Reschedule and Cancel buttons won't be visible in your account after 9h pm the day before the appointment, because the tool cannot change the technician's schedule for the day. In this case, you have to contact us to modify your appointment.

To reschedule or cancel on the same day as your appointment, you must do so via a member of the Customer Service team : simply log into your Fizz account Go to this page, and click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page.

• Mikhail
    Mikhail Posts: 4 ✭✭

Thank you for the response.

The technician came today (with no appointment), and now it's all up. I would suggest Fizz improve this service. The customer is put in an inconvenience and it is stressful. You sit at home and wait near the door from 7:30 am till 12.30 p.m., nobody shows up and you get a message that you missed it. So you are freaking out. It reminds me Purolator which never delivers (3 year ago at least maybe they have improved since then).

So I am now concerned how quickly Fizz will get the disrupted service fixed? How long should the people who work from home stay without doing any work?