Why I cannot find any place to enter referral code while activating my SIM card?

Options

I followed the step to activate my SIM card, but I did not see anywhere to enter the referral code. I thought it must be in the later step, therefore I moved on at finally finished the activation without getting any referral bonus. Can Fizz reimburses for this referral bonus? This is not fair if I cannot get it because there is no place to enter the code.

Best Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,760 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jane

Do know that you can enter a referral code only when activating the very first plan of your account.

If you had a plan previously, you will not be able to enter a referral code.

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,760 ✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately you can use someone's referral code only once per account.

To use someone's code, you would need to create a new account.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jane L. #35749

• Any one person can only be referred once, when they subscribe to their first Fizz service. For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, she won’t be able to use one when she adds another mobile plan or subscribes to the Home internet service (the reference code field will have disappeared).  

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz#2

Answers

• Jane L. #35749
    Jane L. #35749 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I had my home internet with Fizz, so I already used once the referral code. Do you mean I cannot use another referral code for my mobile plan?

This discussion has been closed.