What is the minimum battery life on used Iphones?

AlfonsoMayorga
AlfonsoMayorga Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was browsing through the phones on Fizz and am really interested on the iPhone SE 2. I don't mind it having scratches and all that but I battery health is important to me. I have yet to find a question about this though, so: If I buy the iPhone SE in "perfect" condition, what would be its minimum battery health? What about the least perfect ones?

Thanks

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭

Hi @AlfonsoMayorga

this will not help a lot :( but you can make your consideration

• Battery life will vary based upon prior usage. Preloved phones have not been repaired, remanufactured, or refurbished by the original manufacturers. 
    Criteria for a Perfect Preloved phone. 
    1. A Perfect phone was slightly used. You might see some negligible traces of wear if you look closely, but :  
    • No cracks. 
    • No dents, or evidence of a fall.
    • No display defects (missing pixels, white spots, burn ins, etc.)  
    • No major scratch on the main display or on any camera lenses. 
    Criteria for an Almost perfect Preloved phone. 
    1. An Almost perfect phone was previously used but is in very good condition.  
    2. You may see a few marks, and in some cases minor scratches or traces of light wear, but :
    • No cracks. 
    • No dents, or evidence of a fall.
    • No display defects (missing pixels, white spots, burn ins, etc.) 
    • No scratch on any camera lenses. 
    • Minor scratches may be visible on the front housing/glass area (but not on the camera). 

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-preloved-phone

• KerberosMorphy
    KerberosMorphy Posts: 89 ✭✭

As say in the FAQ « Battery life will vary based upon prior usage. Preloved phones have not been repaired, remanufactured, or refurbished by the original manufacturers. »

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/whats-preloved-phone

It also depends of how you use it, but you could try to find more review about the battery life of the iPhone SE 2nd generation on Google.

• Jean-Michel G.
    Jean-Michel G. Posts: 105 ✭✭

iphone SE 2 was released in April 2020 so it's only been a little over a year. In my opinion the battery should still be very good.

• Qwertysac
    Qwertysac Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Hello,

The phone you intend to purchase has a general battery endurance rating of 59 hours. However, the battery life depends heavily on how and how often the user intends to use the device.

Several factors can impact battery life. Screen brightness for example. The higher the screen brightness, the faster your battery will drain. Active connections like phone calls, data and Wi-Fi usage, GPS usage and Bluetooth will also drain your battery. Another example is the amount of apps running on the device. The more applications that are running, the faster the battery will drain.

If you intend to use the phone normally throughout the day for internet usage, calls and texts and a applications here and there, generally speaking, your device should last you the entire day and you can charge it at night in order to have a full charge ready the next morning.

However if you intend to use the phone to regularly watch movies, play videogames and/or take video and flash photography, there is a higher likelihood that the devices battery life won't last longer than a couple of hours.

Hope this helps! 😄

• telmorrr
    telmorrr Posts: 89 ✭✭

good job fizz!

• kingTheod
    kingTheod Posts: 170 ✭✭

see my post ''Ordering a preloved phone''

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

Okay.

• telmorrr
    telmorrr Posts: 89 ✭✭