My internet stopped working.

Options
Rv1
Rv1 Posts: 2 ✭✭

My internet connection at home stopped working.

I tried to restart the modem/routeur/reboot my computer without success.

How do you get tech support ?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,791 ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @Rv1

did you had the time to check the led status on the modem ? This will give you an idea of the kind of problem

You can always contact the support in order to have your line checked

You can always go on one FAQ page, for example https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it, click on the green bubble on the bottom right corner and select chat 💬, if you are using a mobile phone use it on horizontal or in desktop mode

or you can go on https://facebook.com/fizzca

• Rv1
    Rv1 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, thank you for your quick answer.

I just did.

3 first green lights on, and nothing else. As if I do not receive internet in the modem.

I did not change any setting since the instalation in july and all cable are properly connected.

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,791 ✭✭
    Options

@Rv1 is your payment was due today? Can you check if you do not have any problem with the payment, if the 2 arrows are on and the 4th led is off, it seems to me an authentication problem

• Sebastian C. #8231
    Options

My internet is also down. I tried rebooting the modem and even used a wire directly. It still says that there's no internet.

• Luchatilok
    Luchatilok Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Same here: 3 lights on but no internet access since this morning...

• Sebastian C. #8231
    Options

Apparently, Videotron (Fizz' parent company) is having issues with their internet connection. Can you confirm this so we don't all ask the same question? Thanks.

• sh0wt1m3
    sh0wt1m3 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Working at home , having issues for 2hours now , im a new customer , only 1 week and already regretting

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Options

You can also contact fizz on Facebook.

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Options

Hope this helped.

This discussion has been closed.