is it better to have an account for mobile and another for internet?

dolphin
dolphin Posts: 15 ✭✭

hi I just saw fizz while looking for better wifi pricing and saw not only the have good internet price but also data too !

so I was looking around fizz with their rewards and referral bonus and I thought about this silly question !

also should I combine my family numbers too? or everyone with their accounts would be better ?

I wanna know the best option ! and thanks !

Best Answer

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I think one is better because sometimes you get a discount on internet or on your mobile plan. So if it’s on the same account I think you’ll save money.

Answers

• KerberosMorphy
    KerberosMorphy Posts: 89 ✭✭

If they each have their account you can all benefit the referral bonus.

If you host all mobile plan for your family, you may get more points and upgrade level faster, but I don't think it'll will be more profitable.

But I don't think you can have 2 separate account for one person, someone else will have to create it.

• dolphin

So it’s better if my brother and parents got their account. But what about account just for internet? Or just someone add it with one of the accounts?

• Yourboi
    Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

It’s better to make 1 account and have both your mobile plan and your internet plan on the same account. So it’s better if your brother and your parents all put their mobile plan/internet service on the same account. So in total you’ll have 1 account. This is beneficial for you because you get a 1$ rebate for every level. So if your are level 1 you already have 1$ rebate for your internet service. Hope this answered your question. If not don’t hesitate to ask again. Have a day!

• dolphin

that’s cool, I’m still new to the rewards system so I don’t get the leveling system speed but I guess the more plans on same account the faster we would level up? I thought if we had different accounts we could share data if someone needed more and we all could get extra data and the referrals. Thanks for the help! Have a nice day !

This discussion has been closed.