Chat with Fizz support

Hoang T. #38498
Hoang T. #38498 Posts: 63 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in About my account

I have hard time to connect to Fizz support by chat

1) I click on ? and chat. Nothing happens. The question mark disappears. I have to refresh the page to get that question mark again, select chat, and again nothing happens.

I try several time, and suddenly i have a chat windows.

Why ? Is it because nobody available at Fizz support group ?

Windows 10 - Chrome or Edge same issue

Best Answer

• Hoang T. #38498
    Answer ✓

The chat button on this page Help/status... does NOT work

Use the question mark bubble in the FAQ and that works right away

Answers

• Hoang T. #38498

Fizz support

If you read this discussion, please try that yourself so can see the problem.

1) Click on Help/Status of our services

2) Click on white question mark in green circle at the bottom right of your screen

3) click on chat (nothing happens). It's supposed to open a new windows for chat

4) the same problem with Messenger button

This problem is intermittent because it worked ONCE this afternoon

My theory is that NOBODY available for chat from FIzz support. Right ?

Thanks

• Hoang T. #38498

I try that on windows 10, chrome or edge and ipad chrome. Nothing works!

• Hoang T. #38498

I believe that when nobody available for chatting from fizz support group, customers will have the same problem : nothing happens when chat button is clicked.

• KerberosMorphy
    KerberosMorphy Posts: 89 ✭✭

Do you have any ad blocker?

Have you try to reach them on Messenger (Facebook)? I have some success there once the robot transfer me.

Try in Incognito mode with your browser, Fizz website if not the most optimized and trigger some bug with the cache.

• Hoang T. #38498

Let's say there're 10 employees in Fizz chat support group and they are all busy with 10 customers. What happens to 11th customer when the chat button is clicked ? I presume that nothing happens because nobody available to chat! Only Fizz support can confirm my theory.

• Hoang T. #38498

Just tried Incognito mode and that didn't work either

• Hoang T. #38498

Fizz support

You don't have phone number, you ask us to use chat to get help, but your chat does NOT WORK!!!

If you have nobody available to chat with customer, please let us know at least in order to try later, instead of letting us in the blank!!!!

• Hoang T. #38498

Fizz internet users

Please do this and leave here your message whether that works or not

1) Click on Help/Status of our services

2) Click on white question mark in green circle at the bottom right of your screen

3) click on chat (nothing happens). It's supposed to open a new windows for chat

Thanks

• Hoang T. #38498

Very weird! I tried that several times and so far that does NOT work, but that works through FAQ. I cleared cache , keep cookies, and that does not help either.

• Hoang T. #38498

Please forget my conclusion. Fizz support tried my suggestion and that worked well. So i conclude that something wrong on my side for that specific page Help/status... or that page does NOT work for some specific configurations (my brother's computer has the same issue with the chat button on that page and we are not in the same house!)

I have to use FAQ to get on chat and that works!

Mystery!!!

Thanks a lot for you contribution, and wonderful Fizz support!

• Hoang T. #38498

This is the final conclusion: There's a problem with the chat button on that Help/status page in English. That works when i switched language to French!

Nothing wrong on my side!

• Hoang T. #38498

Fizz support confirm my last conclusion and they will FIX it!

• KerberosMorphy
    KerberosMorphy Posts: 89 ✭✭

What a story! But not unexpected, their website isn't very well optimized and have a lot of bugs.

This discussion has been closed.