We’re having trouble locating your address. Let’s try this again.

Options

Trying to subscribe for the Fizz internet service, when I have to enter my address, after typing the number and the name of my street, I see my address showing up under. I click on it and then I'm being redirect to a page saying "We’re having trouble locating your address. Let’s try this again."

I enter the number and the postal code, but I can't select my street name as it's not under the possible options offered by the drop down menu.

All this is weird because I have the Fizz mobile service, and there my address is fine.

How can I proceed?

Best Answer

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Last week, Fizz had issues with its website, and address location when subscribing. Maybe the bug is not resolved.

You can either try a little later, or contact Fizz technical support over chat so they can make the selection.

Go to Fizz website (or this URL) https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/que-faire-si-je-narrive-pas-me-connecter-mon-compte-fizz then click the green icon with the " ? " which is on the bottom right of the screen. Then you can choose which platform to chat.

Answers

• George A. Dorobantu
    George A. Dorobantu Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Options

it turns out that fizz is not providing internet services on my street, which is weird as they provide on my neighbor street.

This discussion has been closed.