No internet connection after reactivation help

Options
Foisyguillaume
Foisyguillaume Posts: 1 ✭✭

I hzve try all the tricks i have read on the forum reset . Factory reset . Unplug and wait 20 min i can connect with wired and wifi to the router but there no internet conection nothing outside lan is working my service internet status is active what to do next please help

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,285 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Foisyguillaume,

I can see that your Internet reactivation order was, from a commercial standpoint, fully done 2 days ago.
    From a technical standpoint, however, it is still being processed and we were informed by our tech team that it will be completed tomorrow since they experience some delays caused by a few errors on their grid.

We'resorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!
    Andrei

Answers

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options

There may be an issue with either your cable line, or you modem (some do become defective).

Either way, contact Fizz technical support and they can monitor your connection, test the performance and also check some things on your modem.

Go to Fizz website (or this URL) https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/que-faire-si-je-narrive-pas-me-connecter-mon-compte-fizz then click the green icon with the " ? " which is on the bottom right of the screen. Then you can choose which platform to chat.

This discussion has been closed.