Moving and Unsubscribing

Options
Burger_one
Burger_one Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in Internet

Hello! The Fizz wifi is under my name and I am moving out soon while my current roommates are staying behind. I am moving with my modem so my roommates are trying to start a new service at the old apartment. However they are prompted with this message. How should we go about this? I think the unsubscribe button is missing for me because I have an moving appointment lined up. Thank you !!!!

Best Answer

• unknown23123231
    unknown23123231 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi JDL.

If you are speaking about your internet service you can contact Fizz Support or go to your account page>Your internet Plan>Details>Unsubscribe and follow the steps there. Or you can view the following article for more information: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-fizz-home-internet

For mobile, all you need is your account number which is available on the same page>Manage Plan and on top you should see your account number. Bring this to your new provider so they can move your number to a new provider.

Cheers.

Answers

• unknown23123231
    unknown23123231 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Burger_One,

In your situation, your move would have to be fully completed for a new activation to be completed at your current address. Once your appointment is fully completed at the new address and you get an email saying that your plan is live, your roommates will them be able to start a new plan at your old address.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

• JDL
    JDL Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I just like to unsubscrib from my internet service , can return modem to your head office in MTL. , i am moving but dont want to reconnect.,

secondly would like to switch mobil cell services instead ; from koodo to fizz.,

This discussion has been closed.