Technician never show up

Wilson
Wilson Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited June 2021 in About my account

Hello, My appointment is scheduled today June 26 2021 between 7:30 - 12:00PM. The technician never show up and call. I need the internet installed urgently. I can't also modify the appointment since I subscribed.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Marcelo
    Marcelo Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Today it was around 12:30PM the Technician called asking if he could come install. He arrived 30 mins later, was really cordial and took less than 30 mins to get everything up and running.

He redeemed yesterday's miss, all good now!

Answers

• Danick
    Danick Posts: 1 ✭✭

J’avais aussi un rendez-vous ce matin entre 7h30 et midi et le technicien n’est pas venu. Comment faire pour avoir un technicien à présent ?

• Rom
    Rom Posts: 3 ✭✭

I had an appointment scheduled today June 26 between 7:30 and 12pm and the technician never showed up.

send them message no answer!!!

i need internet urgently

what should I do???

this is a poor customer service

• Marcelo

Hello, I also had an appointment between 7:30 and 12 PM Today (26th), but the technician never showed up or called... I would be nice to have a heads up on what's going on.. This is definitely not a good start..

• Wilson

It's frustrating when technicians do not follow up on us and customer service cant help either. They only suggest to reschedule after 3PM in case they don't show up. I have other errands to do! Such a Bad experience already!

• Rom

Yes exactly!!!

it’s definitely not a good start !!! Especially for new customer….

• Rom

How I can reschedule an appointment?

it does not let me do it as mine is still pending…

any insight would be appreciated

• Marcelo

Fizz staff, any insight on what is going on?

• Wilson

Did anyone manage to reschedule? what's the update? thanks

• Marcelo
    edited June 2021

I was able to chat with Fizz, you have to wait 24 hours for the option to re-schedule to show up, then you try again..

• Marcelo

Good Luck! :D

• Wilson

Thanks Marcelo, thats what they told me too.

What a very poor technology/service to reschedule after 24 hours! Did they say the exact time we can reschedule?

It would be nice if the technician call that they can't make it today or an email.

• M_J
    M_J Posts: 27 ✭✭

The same happened to me today. I wonder if it was one person who just didn't show up for work. I was told in the chat to wait a few hours, but I still can't reschedule. I had canceled my other internet service to coincide with this installation. Very inconvenient!!

• Marcelo

Np Wilson, I agree that this needs to be looked over by the staff.. It can be pretty annoying this "installation lottery" ... They did say that it could take up to 24hrs but did not specify exactly the time to do it.

A simple SMS or EMAIL "Unfortunately the technician won't make it" would be a great improvement.

@M_J , I did not cancel my internet yet for this exact reason.. I was not convinced by this fully automated appt..

oh well we wait and good luck for all, I hope we all get lucky on next try! :D

• M_J
    M_J Posts: 27 ✭✭

It was not clear to me why they insisted on having my phone number in order to make the appointment. I thought they would call or text when they were on their way. Surely they could have called to say they would not show up at all.

Yes, let's hope we're all lucky next time!

• PierreAl
    PierreAl Posts: 4 ✭✭

My appointment is from 12 to 5, no sign of anyone yet. It's very frustrating.

• Wilson

I can't believe how many customers got impacted. I hope Fizz can raise this incident as priority and improve their customer service and liaise with technician.

Good luck everyone who is having similar issue. I spent my whole day waiting for the technician to come.🤯

• PierreAl
    PierreAl Posts: 4 ✭✭

It says that I should be able to reschedule 24 hours later, but I can't. It feels pretty odd as a new costumer and I'm getting worried 🥴... With July 1st coming up next week, it would be nice to be treated as a priority in the next days...

This discussion has been closed.