I no longer have data (LTE) on my cellphone. It's been five days now. What can I do?

Options
JosieLab
JosieLab Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited June 2021 in My Mobile

I've tried:

• reboost
  • airplane mode on/ off
  • remove SIm card
  • on/ off lte button

I see LTE on my phone but it's not working. No text message. No internet. I can make phonecall.

Thanks

Josée

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,188 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello JosieLab,

Thank you so much for your message. I kindly wish to inform you that I just verified your account and I see that currently, in this payment cycle there is no more data remaining. You can also check this by going to My Plans >> Details. Since you mentioned there may be an issue with the messages as well, I notice you said you have an iPhone X. If iMessage is enabled on the device, this is why either Wifi or mobile data is required, to be able to send texts.

If by any chance you don't wish to wait for your payment cycle to be renewed and need data right away, rest assured you can get data add-ons from My Plans >> Manage Plan >> Add-ons. They are available immediately, however please know they can only be used within your coverage zone.

For more information, you can check our page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one

Thank you and I wish you a lovely day!
    -Ioana

Answers

• Martin
    Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options

Put your setting on : gsm\wcdma\lte. NOT gsm\wcdma\lte\5g

Or

Put on: 2g\3g\4g NOT 2g\3g\4g\5g

And restart

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

Where are you located? Home area, roaming area? Do you have a Canada wide plan or home network plan?

• JosieLab
    Options

I am located in Montreal. Yes I have a Canada wide plan

• JosieLab
    Options

@Martin I've tried this. It's not working. I can't see 5g anyway. Only 2g/3g/LTE.

Do you have other ideas to suggest?

• JosieLab
    Options

I have a iPhone X. ios 14.42

This discussion has been closed.