Call out to all hockey fans. You’re gonna love this 😍🏒

Whizz
Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin

Hey everyone, 

Starting today and until July 20, 2021, your Fizz mobile plan gives you free access to some of the TVA Sports content via the TVA+ mobile app. 

You know what that means, right? You get to follow the playoffs and cheer your favorite team directly on your phone, no matter where you are.  

Here’s how: 

Download the TVA+ mobile app using the phone associated with your Fizz mobile plan. Follow the steps, and voilà. 

The Fizz team 

PS. To take advantage of this offer, the member must download the TVA+ application on the mobile phone associated with their Fizz mobile plan. This will authenticate their eligibility via their Fizz SIM card. The member will then need to create a Qub account and remain a Fizz member during the duration of the offer. Some conditions apply. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Access to the TVA Sports service is only available in Canada. The terms of use of the TVA+ service apply and are available at legal.qub.ca/tvaplus/conditions-utilisation

Comments

• Whizz

@Dgjf as mentioned in the post above "some of the TVA Sports content". Give it a try you have nothing to lose :)

Jay

• Christine
    Christine Posts: 707 ✭✭

Thanks!!! I might give it a try! 👍

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭

I missed the email. Thanks for the post ! I'm gonna go check =)

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Make sure your account communications preferences are set accordingly:

Also, if it landed in your spam folder, add their email address in your contacts so you won't miss the next promo.

• dg1234
    dg1234 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Nice offert thank you.

• talbot
    talbot Posts: 1 ✭✭

It doesnt seem to work for me :(

I downloaded the app and created an account on the tva app but if I try to get on the live game it requires me to log in either with a tva sports account (which I'm not subscribed to) or with my provider, where fizz isn't listed. How did you guys get it to work?

• Thierry C. #38944
    Thierry C. #38944 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Oh if it's just sports content i'm not really into it, I thought we could also have access to other series

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭

Thank you! I'll check that tomorrow when the site will work =)

• ColinCreado
    ColinCreado Posts: 133 ✭✭

does anyone know if fizz will start offering live TV streaming?

• Locochoco
    Locochoco Posts: 2 ✭✭

That's lovely 😍😍

• David L. 88706
    David L. 88706 Posts: 13 ✭✭

Pas clair comme promotion! Fizz pouvez-vous nous expliquer clairement ce qu'est cette promotion?

Est-ce qu'on peut voir les match de hockey gratuitement en installant l'application TVA sport sur notre cellulaire fizz ou est-ce un façon de promouvoir l'application tva sport pour nous permettre de voir les balados, les pointages, en fait ce qui est vraiment gratuit? Parce que je navigue entre l'application TVA sport et le site web profil.qub.ca depuis plus d'une heure pour comprendre comment regardé un match de hockey et je n'y arrive tous simplement pas! J'ai mon profil QUB mais il ne détecte pas ma carte sim! Je suis pourtant bien sur mon cellulaire!

Merci de m'aider

• frances
    frances Posts: 781 ✭✭

Bonjour @David L. 88706

Your Fizz mobile plan gives you free access to some of the TVA Sports content via the TVA+ mobile app. .

we have no idea

We'll see What to watchon TVA Sport

votre forfait mobile Fizz vous donne accès gratuitement à du contenu de TVA Sports avec l’appli mobile TVA+

..Alors il y a bel et bien du contenu TVA sport mais surement certains matchs cela reste à voir

• frances
    frances Posts: 781 ✭✭

@David L. 88706

With TVA + mobile app. = some of TVA Sport content

Alors il faut installer L'application mobile TVA + et non TVA Sport et tu pourras alors visionner certains contenue de TVA Sport.

Bon visionnement

• cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭

Very interesting. Thank you

• cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭

awesome !!! lets use it !

• Princessa
    Princessa Posts: 60 ✭✭

This is amazing!

• Whizz