increase the

yanyi
yanyi Posts: 7 ✭✭

I am surprised the answer from you, to see what you said, the price is cheap so it is reasonable to increase the price , go back to see what FIZZ said at begnning , you will always keep the price, what your ads to show is good price , if not cheap why should I choose , to check your quality , internet interrupt one hundred times , why should I tolreant if not cheap!!!!!!

anyway give me a confirmation , increase or not , yes, I will quit!

Best Answer

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I dont think the will change their mind on the increase.

Its not a new event they give an anoncement on that a long time age.

But i hope for your you will get your credit back :) On my end i dont have and old cheap price but my service work 100% of the time so i dont complain.

Have a nice day :) Sorry to see you leave i hope you will changed your mind after looking the price at other service provider.

Answers

• okince
    okince Posts: 43 ✭✭

The price has not increased ?... Only the way to level up

Can you explain your situation exactly, in order to be more helpful.

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭

$3 increase. If there is competitor, they will not.

• Dgjf

? Yes the price go up for the old user. One who was here since the beginning (almost) and pay like 20$ per month for a really nice package.

Its not affect "new" user who already pay a normal price.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

So they increased the price for early adopters. At some point you need expect this to happen. They won't go back on this. Again, do the maths. If Fizz is still cheaper than the competition, stay. If it become more expensive (which I doubt Fizz ever will be), you can always leave. There is no contract, so nothing is holding people at Fizz.

• Cersemou
    Cersemou Posts: 3 ✭✭

Plus with the reward system fidelity is almost assured

• Dgjf

Can you develop ? If the price go too hight the reward wont be enouf to keep people. Reward help reduce the price but not by so mutch.

• Jacques_Assert
    Jacques_Assert Posts: 153 ✭✭

As long as there is competition, the price will remain low.

But Fizz (and Koodo, Virgin, and Fido) are flanker brands from Videotron and RoBelUs that are designed to suppress competition without cannibalizing existing customers. I know people who remain on Bell for 'reliability'. But these flankers make it very hard for independents like TekSavvy. And if enough of them leave the market, I expect that prices would rise more.

It's no surprise that the best prices in Canada are in provinces with competition. There are groups in Canada that are pushing for the lofty goal of Internet pricing that is 50Mbps for $50. Since Fizz currently offers 60Mbps for under $50 (depending on your perks) you get some idea of how we are compare to other provinces. So *yeah* Videotron competition!

I'd still like to see MVNOs in Canada, so push the government and CRTC if you really want cheaper prices.

Complaining here won't do it.

This discussion has been closed.