How do I select a best answer?

Options

It as been a while since I haven't been on the community forum. And I can't find the "make best answer" button.

Best Answers

• Vincent B. 13921
    Vincent B. 13921 Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I also looked up on the forum and some people were saying to click on the green button, but I can't find it.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is from an "old" snapshot (in French) when the forum launched but it should not have changed much. The buttons are located underneath each answer.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

So the rules might have changed recently for the two special forum categories as I observed best answers were sometimes attributed and sometimes not (with points gained or not):

TBH I'm a bit confused as I think they changed along the way and also because I believe Whizz kept that "choosing best answer" capacity to themselves on the Data Gifting one. 🤷‍♀️

But the other categories (Welcome, Internet, Phone, ...) offers that capacity to people posting questions.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yeah, it seems that way. In some categories you can‘t choose best answer. I never realized that until Idefizz mentioned it. I now had a look and it seems he is right.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.