Anyone excited for the upcoming Godzilla vs. Kong movie?

Nick M. #14999
Nick M. #14999 Posts: 61 ✭✭

I for one can't wait hopefully theatres will open here in Montreal by the time the movie is released on March 31!

Comments

• roch-andre
    roch-andre Posts: 272 ✭✭

Ohh yes I really want to watch it the first day

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Wut? Godzilla visits Hong Kong ⛩️ ? Like a tourist or an exchange program? 🤡 Ok I'll see myself out...

• Nick M. #14999

Like a destroyer! Lol

• Benoit
    Benoit Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

Yes, if theater is open at that time, I will watch it.

• NinjaBunga
    NinjaBunga Posts: 201 ✭✭

I will probably go, I haven't been to a theater in a while!

• Nick M. #14999

Okay I just saw a trailer with mechagodzilla....oh boy this movie is gonna be great...if you like monster movies...lol not sure if we can post links here but if we could I would but since I'm not sure I won't for now

• Nick M. #14999

Got my tickets for tomorrow! Let the battle begin!

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,800 admin
    edited April 2021

@Nick M. #14999

Seen it and it was awesome! Hopefully there will be more of this franchise! 😁

Catalin

• xiaobaor
    xiaobaor Posts: 7 ✭✭

in fact , not such good as i wish.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

I dont see it but i see many people tell this :(

• Tim
    Tim Posts: 0 ✭✭

mE lIkE sTaR wArZ bUt NoT nEw MoViEs

DiS iZ dA wAy

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭

Alternating each letter with upper/lowercase is a form of sarcasm.

Another form of sarcasm is ending the sentence with "/s".

The expression "This is the way" is a reference to "The Mandalorian" TV series.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Humm thanks for the detail its just seem weird to me i dont see the sarcasm in this king of writing :)

• JuanPa
    JuanPa Posts: 236 ✭✭

How is it relevant to fizz lol?

• Whizz

Hello @JuanPa ,

This is the break room area of the forum and our customers can discuss other topics that are not strictly related to our services. We all need a break some times and this is a good place for it where our customers can discuss about differnet topics.

Cheers.

Catalin

• JuanPa

Oh I see, that’s great 😃

• Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭

Seen it and I almost felt asleep a couple of times. To be honest this was my first movie on the franchise and I think I'm well over the target audience age. My son was happy with it.

• JuanPa

Just watched it. Pretty boring actually, wouldn’t recommend!

• Tommy V. #1175
    Tommy V. #1175 Posts: 28 ✭✭

Nope lol

• Nick M. #14999
    edited April 2021

I don't know what to say...I was kinda disappointed but my 16 year old nephew thought it was okay but not great. If you're looking for an academy award winning movie then this one is not for you. I thought the modern take on mechagodzilla was great but not enough screen time was given to it and was dispatched too quickly. Another thing was the lack of the godzilla theme song don't think I heard it in the movie it always gives me chills gonna have to watch it again on the small screen...there's always details you miss during the movie that you see during subsequent viewings. You can tell I'm a godzilla fan! Lol I get that it's not for everyone and appreciate all comments just not the snarky ones! Thanks everyone for comments just trying to bring some levity into a world beset by covid day in and day out. It was fun for a couple of hours to just get away from the doom and gloom of real world !

• Whizz

Pretty much the best parts of the movie were the specific spot where Kong goes with the humas down bellow (trying to keep it as spoiler free as possible for those who did not see it) and the final fight scene, which was too short. I reviewed the movie again while had the time and the fight scenes are too short compared to how it was in King of Monsters. But in the end: We need more Godzilla and Kong movies.

-Catalin

• Nick M. #14999

Agreed Catalin ! Although I've read somewhere that Toho has licensed Godzilla to Legendary until 2021 and then the rights revert back to Toho. Who knows what the future holds! More godzilla for us fans is always a good thing!

• Whizz

I belive they were going to start discussing the renewal of their license. I hope some good news will come as I love the way Legendary made first 3 monsterverse movies. The last one after a second run, I noticed a bit that the fight scenes between them were too short. I wished the last fight was longer and more detailed, not so much in the background when one was a bit knocked down.

Catalin

• RyanWalker11
    RyanWalker11 Posts: 0 ✭✭

I recently watched this film with my children. The children were very pleased. But for adults, this film can be like a fairy tale.

• JJJ
    JJJ Posts: 6 ✭✭

Ehh idk, Ill probably check it out

• Val
    Val Posts: 4 ✭✭

Personally, not a movie/concept very appealing to me 😶

• JuanPa

Re-watched, really bad!

• Bryan
    Bryan Posts: 74 ✭✭

I saw that movie , it was great , but the réal movies with only King kong and godzilla were better

• Michael R. 67876
    Michael R. 67876 Posts: 16 ✭✭

Maybe in few week !!! :)

• Ashwin T.
    Ashwin T. Posts: 9 ✭✭

Yes!!!

• Mayur
    Mayur Posts: 6 ✭✭

It was amazing!

• Ali S. #829
    Ali S. #829 Posts: 32 ✭✭

My dad saw the movie and did not like it.

• Ali S. #829
    Ali S. #829 Posts: 32 ✭✭

I might give it a shot this weekend.

• 4ri
    4ri Posts: 359 ✭✭

I’m not really looking forward to it, all these Batman vs Spiderman etc. recovery style movies do not attract me at all.

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭

film was boring

• Kevin P. #2908
    Kevin P. #2908 Posts: 110 ✭✭

I love Godzilla

• Danny M. #31189
    Danny M. #31189 Posts: 378 ✭✭

I did not like this movie!

• Saamenerve
    Saamenerve Posts: 81 ✭✭

totally