Had an appointment to set up internet

Options

Had an appointment to set up internet at home, i dont think no one showed up. I dont know how to reschedule without getting charged twice for the same service

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it was today, and did not receive an email for a appointment failure, unfortunately you need to chat with Fizz:

The Reschedule and Cancel buttons won't be visible in your account after 9h pm the day before the appointment, because the tool cannot change the technician's schedule for the day. In this case, you have to contact us to modify your appointment

[...]

If it's after 9h pm the day before your appointment, the option to modify your appointment won’t be offered to you in your account. You must at that point contact our Customer Service team

You will only be charged if you reschedule a 4th time:

You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. If you try to reschedule a fourth time, your subscription will be automatically cancelled, and you’ll have to restart the process all over.

To reschedule:

• chat with them today, the sooner the better
    • or wait later and use the email or notification link once you receive it

All this is detailed in the following page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-technician-visit-my-service-address

Answers

• samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
    Options

You can either login, and modify the appointment or chat with a representative. Explain to them that the tech never showed up. They should be able to reschedule it for you.

This discussion has been closed.