Hi, I want to know if I do not use my fizz sim card for 3 months, my plan will be terminated or not.

Options
Soude
Soude Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in My Mobile

Hi, I want to know if I do not use my fizz sim card for 3 months, my plan will be terminated or not. Of course, it will be paid by credit card, but it will not be in the network, because I am going to travel to another country for 3 months.

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

As long as you pay, all is good, your number will be there when you come back. Mind you, there are traveling options too...

FYI some travelers decide to set their plan to the lowest price possible while away for a long time. Note that by doing so you will get the new ratings on each plan modification (the current rating, and the one corresponding to your needs upon your return).

If you do not change anything and have data in your plan:

• they will cumulate up to 2 months
    • you could still give some before/after leaving, even while you are away
    • you will keep gaining My Rewards points for paying your bill at the same rate

Make sure you secure your card while traveling. It's a tiny little thing easy to loose.

Answers

• MoYe
    MoYe Posts: 655 ✭✭
    Options

if its paid it wont be terminated

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

As long as you pay the bill on time it’s all good and your plan won’t expire. Have you considered a Roaming Package from Fizz? Generally they are very cost effective.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Dont oworry if you paid and dont use the cellphone out of coverage for three month its no problem :)

This discussion has been closed.